ItsKelinu's Guard Application
What is your IGN? ItsKelinu

How old are you as of now? 19

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 455 hours

When can you play on MCP? usually anytime after around 3pm est

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). techg33ks prison, rank was J-Guard but the server has since shut down and i was a guard on MCP, rank was C-Guard

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes, REEEEEE

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I believe I should be chosen to be the next guard because I am a loyal player to MCP, I am always on, I know and understand all the rules, I am not abusive, and even though PVP is a small part of guarding I believe I am a pretty good PVPer. If chosen to be the next guard I will always take my job seriously and treat everyone equally no matter what problems I have had with people or who my friends are. I also wont SZ and pop Cocaine as a guard  Kappa  *cough cough* Scare. I think I would be a good addition to the team considering I want to see MCP grow and I would like to help in any way I can. Thank you for your consideration, and please don't think about the old Kelinu, please think about the new and improved one.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
+1 A great player who won't abuse like i never did

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Feb 17th, 2019, 03:20 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: +1 A great player who won't abuse like i never did
XD thanks scare

signature

The Reformed One
+1 Good at pvp always active

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
I'm giving a +1 because you deserve to be guard again and have seen all good things and is really good at pvp. Good Luck  snoopdawg

signature

"Those who live up to their names make one for themselves" -Dale Earnhardt Jr.
(Jan 1st, 2019, 04:40 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Your first one was denied because you're not getting guard.

I do admire your determination though not to give up this being the seventh one.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Feb 17th, 2019, 06:53 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=6099.msg37203#msg37203 date=1546386021]
Your first one was denied because you're not getting guard.

I do admire your determination though not to give up this being the seventh one.
[/quote]
I admire your admiration towards my determination to not give up

signature

The Reformed One
Someone make this man a guard, +1

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
(Feb 17th, 2019, 07:37 PM)TraphouseCorndog link Wrote: Someone make this man a guard, +1

+1 What he said ^

signature

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
--Killer Mittstarr

[Image: wavkJtH.png]