Godt9's Mod Application
IGN:Godt9
Age (as of now): I identify as an 18 yr old
Timezone: CST
How Long Have You Played On MCP: Since late 2012
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 0 hours
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked: More times that I can recolette, but now I truly know all the rules
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long: For being AFK, berating wardens and general memes
When can you play on MCP: Whenever the server needs me
What is your rank on the server: N/A
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?I feel passionate about MCP and would love to help the new players who joins MCP.,just like how the kind Moderators show me the way to start playing on MCP with the useful commands, etc.

After joining MCP, I have mostly made friends with Mods and friendly people on the server, after being friends with them, I felt inspired to be a Moderator someday. 

Considering that there isn't many staff who are on around the Late Night Events, I thought that I could help out with the new players who happen to join MCP so they wouldn't feel lost and I could answer their queries if they have any.

I believe in every single version of MCP, I have had hundreds if not thousands of hours of playtime, it could not come close to the other games that I have played. Honestly, if not for finding MCP from a Sugar Rush, I would have never played Minecraft anymore, and here I am, spending most of my time on MCP. Smile

When there are people who might start causing trouble or calling people names on MCP, I would like to step in and assist in the situation to try to calm things down. Sometimes when I'm on MCP as a player, I do witness such things happening and with the Mod's help, the situations were settled. If similar situations happen again in the future, I could do something about it if I become a Moderator.

Unfortunately,this would be my first time applying for Staff or Moderator, I have never had a Staff position in any other server(Besides Killion) that I have played in on Minecraft or any other games. Which means I have no experience of being a staff,but I would love to learn my way to be a Moderator with help of the current Staff.

I love this server, it has allowed me to meet and make new friends who have great personalities. It is like my 2nd home >_< I'm sorry if I made it sound cheesy but it is how I feel every time I log on MCP after a long day.
Additional Information: It would make me so happy for this to happen, and if you don't select me Tiss but a scratch

signature

F
SILAS THIS IS THE GOD WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR GO GO GO!!!

#FoReVeRmOd
Accepted.

signature

???
CONGRATS!
OMG I CAN BELIEVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH

signature

F