Redeveloping's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Redeveloping, https://namemc.com/name/Redeveloping

How old are you as of now? 16, as of January 23rd.

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 183 Hours, will be updating.

When can you play on MCP? Here is a time table of the times I can guard on MCP.

Monday ~ 4:00PM to 10:00PM

Tuesday ~ 4:00PM to 10:00PM

Wednesday ~ 4:00PM to 10:00PM

Thursday ~ 4:30PM to : 10:00PM

Friday ~ 5:00PM to 12:00AM

Saturday ~ 12:00PM to 12:00AM

Sunday ~ 12:00PM to 12:00AM

[Times can differentiate due to school, sports, etc.]

What is your timezone? Central Standard Timezone [CST]

What is your rank on the server? Currently, I am "Free"

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I played TechGeek's Prison Server, MCP, old MCP (Convicted), and a few others.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes sir, I have been guard and warden on Slabcraft Prison, and resigned later due to family related problems. {mc.slabcraft.net}

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, and I will check weekly to see if rules have been updated, added, or deleted. (REEEEEEE)

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? My motivation to being a staff member is wanting to help out players in need of assistance. I love the vibe of getting to help a new player get started, or even help an old player. However, most of all, I love being able to interact with the players, and get to know them outside of this block game. I have had many experiences in being a staff member, nonetheless I have always loved playing MCP and being able to interact and help players such as myself. I am very active, and always willing to help players whenever they need it. You should accept me as staff and over other applicants because of my vast experiences in being a staff member. I have had a clean slate on MCP since the reset, and hope to keep it that way. If anyone thinks we have beef, please let me know so we can resolve it and get over it. Experience is a key to being a good staff member so you can learn from your prior experience, and correct your mistakes to better yourself as a staff member. I am a very nice person and love to help out whenever I can. I am very hard-working, mature, trustworthy, respectful, and have many other qualities that make me a great staff member, and a person in general. I will also do everything in my power to get rid of the hackers, abusive players, and just have fun while doing it. I can communicate with ease to fellow staff members and other players. I have been staff on several different servers (including this one) so I am bringing a lot to the table as I know most of the commands, what to do, etc. I know most of the staff commands as I have been staff before and if there is something new that I would need to know, I can usually grasp the concept quicker than most. The staff team has a very prestigious role on the server, practically a role model for the newer and even the older players, someone to look up to, and to respect. I have been respectful to most staff members and try to keep my toxicity at low level if a staff member doesn't agree with my opinion, doesn't understand what I need help with, etc.

Thank you for reading, try to keep the toxicity low in the comments, and let me know what I can improve on.
-Redeveloping/Tyler

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​

Reserved for Updates

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────​

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
you literally just got back on the server man.... also your history doesn't help much just like me.
I dont think so -1

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 01:09 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:you literally just got back on the server man.... also your history doesn't help much just like me.
I dont think so -1
Clean record so far, and I've been on the server since the reset, so far, no mutes or bans.

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
Not sure if you put in the wrong IGN but "Redeveloping" hasn't been on the server in almost 2 months. I assume you probably play on another account but afaik alts aren't allowed to have staff positions. You may want to correct your application if that is the case.

I don't know you really, but I'll throw in a sentiment of good luck.
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 01:21 PM)Ryan10000 link Wrote:Not sure if you put in the wrong IGN but "Redeveloping" hasn't been on the server in almost 2 months. I assume you probably play on another account but afaik alts aren't allowed to have staff positions. You may want to correct your application if that is the case.

I don't know you really, but I'll throw in a sentiment of good luck.
Maybe a glitch with /seen, I was on 2 days ago. I'm aware alts aren't allowed to have staff positions, and thanks as well. Smile

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
don’t even know you so i can’t give a +1/-1 but good luck!
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote:don’t even know you so i can’t give a +1/-1 but good luck!
Your signature is towards me, Link, and TySun ahahaha, and thanks! Good luck on your mod application as well.

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
Just gonna request you put a screenie of your /playtime. /seen as stated earlier states almost two months ago, and it only seems to have this problem with you, aswell as Prism isn't working with you. I haven't seen you on at all recently nor has others, so that'd be gr8.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jan 23rd, 2019, 02:37 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:Just gonna request you put a screenie of your /playtime. /seen as stated earlier states almost two months ago, and it only seems to have this problem with you, aswell as Prism isn't working with you. I haven't seen you on at all recently nor has others, so that'd be gr8.

I agree with dragon.