Server going on Kick-fest
[color=rgb(91, 91, 91)]What is the bug: Almost everyone on the server lagged out[/color][color=rgb(91, 91, 91)][/size]Where is this bug located: MCPHow can we recreate it: I don't know
So me, Scare, and eve were all fighting each other in C and Hypogre, Quinn, Coolskate, Dogtag, Canada, and me all lagged out. Of course eve didn't and he killed me. I had a god set, 10 gapples, god sword, ardons axe, god bow and some coke.
[/color]I'm hoping I can get some type of compensation because I've been working so long to get those items and the server decides to go on a boot fest and kick everyone.The server is still down currently.[color=rgb(91, 91, 91)]
[/color]

signature

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: vipersig.jpg]
Why does it keep doing this to me..

What is the bug: Almost everyone on the server lagged out
Where is this bug located: MCP
How can we recreate it: I don't know

So me, Scare, and eve were all fighting each other in C and Hypogre, Quinn, Coolskate, Dogtag, Canada, and me all lagged out. Of course eve didn't and he killed me. I had a god set, 10 gapples, god sword, ardons axe, god bow and some coke.
I'm hoping I can get some type of compensation because I've been working so long to get those items and the server decides to go on a boot fest and kick everyone.The server is still down currently.

signature

[Image: ulOhbP6.png]

signature

Genocide time. Yea I don't know how a couple of us made it out of the initial kick (My screenie btw).

signature

Must be communist propaganda
+1 Yeah this did happen i witnessed it and have a video to back it up. He should receive all the items he lost,

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
evevet101 has all my loot btw.

signature

Your items will return, the host dropped the ball is all.

signature

???
I was in dogtag’s office when this happened.  my internet causes me to disconnect so i didn’t think anything of it until i tried to log back in. rip mcp.