Lord63
IGN:Lord63
Who banned you? Doesn't tell me, Im guessing Dogtag
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 1:00PM eastern standard
Why were you banned? Abusing Items in SZ
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? FREE
Why should we unban you? I feel as if I should be unbanned because I didn't really do anything to serious, I feel as if I should have just been given a warning. I had never used any pvp items in safezone and have never been warned or banned for the reason. To what ive heard about this is you should get a warning, such as when you warned Mattmab not to help eve glitch out of solitary. It was completely my fault for messing with the Sythe in safezone and it wont happen again considering I have a buyer for it anyways.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Not to my knowledge
Additional info: Thanks for taking the time to read my unban appeal, I just wanted to open my crates like a big boi.

signature

I'll unban you so this acts as your warning but as a free rank and a past player you should know the rules so you did receive a 50k fine.

Good luck!

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Dec 26th, 2018, 11:58 AM)DogTag93 link Wrote:I'll unban you so this acts as your warning but as a free rank and a past player you should know the rules so you did receive a 50k fine.

Good luck!
Yea I deserve that one lol, thanks for the opportunity not to wait another day, Items will NOT be safezoned used again

Locking because this is dealt with

signature