Dogtag93
Quote:Dogtag, you're not showing the whole conversation. You muted me for being toxic, which there has been no proof shown of me being toxic today. You muted me because you told me to take things up on forums, and I told you I already have and you just haven't looked. You muted me because you got exposed. nice.

Yes I muted you for the reason for being toxic. The way you were being toxic is you complaining about your ban to me and other players, and also the fact you wouldn't drop it. I have nothing to hide and I don't answer to you. The only person that I have to justify myself to at the end of the day is Silas. I must be doing something right if he's made me Sr-Mod.

Your replies speak for themselves.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Quote:Well Gavin, you are a good guy, I remember you from last version v5.
I just want to say DogTag has been nothing but kind and generous to everyone as long as hes been on the server.
He is a Sr-Mod for a reason, he is actually byfar the best mod on MCP.
He is hella chill and a great friend!
Sincerely,
Coolskate

Thanks for your kind words Cool Skate <3

signature

(Dec 23rd, 2018, 04:03 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:
Quote:Dogtag, you're not showing the whole conversation. You muted me for being toxic, which there has been no proof shown of me being toxic today. You muted me because you told me to take things up on forums, and I told you I already have and you just haven't looked. You muted me because you got exposed. nice.

Yes I muted you for the reason for being toxic. The way you were being toxic is you complaining about your ban to me and other players, and also the fact you wouldn't drop it. I have nothing to hide and I don't answer to you. The only person that I have to justify myself to at the end of the day is Silas. I must be doing something right if he's made me Sr-Mod.

Your replies speak for themselves.

First off I was not toxic at all today. The first ban I got I don't care about one bit. The mute and ban today were not me complaining, they were me trying to understand why I was muted. And when you tell me to go to the forums, when you haven't replied to my forums report, I tell you that, and you mute me? Then when I try to understand that mute, you ban me? It makes zero sense, and you telling me to drop it is absurd proven I have done nothing wrong.  There obviously there is something to hide based on the evidence you provided and the frequent bans.
Quote:First off I was not toxic at all today. The first ban I got I don't care about one bit. The mute and ban today were not me complaining, they were me trying to understand why I was muted.

Told you multiple times to take it to the forums, and you weren't just asking, you continued to complain and I gave you multiple warnings. There should be no mystery as to why you were punished.

Quote:And when you tell me to go to the forums, when you haven't replied to my forums report, I tell you that, and you mute me? Then when I try to understand that mute, you ban me? It makes zero sense, and you telling me to drop it is absurd proven I have done nothing wrong.

I just proved to you that I did reply to you so this statement is untrue. You did tell me that and I told you I replied, I then warned you to stop talking about it chat and you wouldn't stop. So you were punished. If you believe me telling you to drop it is prove than we can leave it at that and let the higher powers decide what happens.

Quote:There obviously there is something to hide based on the evidence you provided and the frequent bans.

There was a group of people on mcp who saw everything me and you both did. I have nothing to hide. At this point, I have nothing else to say or prove but you can continue if you wish.

signature

(Dec 23rd, 2018, 04:29 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote:
Quote:First off I was not toxic at all today. The first ban I got I don't care about one bit. The mute and ban today were not me complaining, they were me trying to understand why I was muted.

Told you multiple times to take it to the forums, and you weren't just asking, you continued to complain and I gave you multiple warnings. There should be no mystery as to why you were punished.

Quote:And when you tell me to go to the forums, when you haven't replied to my forums report, I tell you that, and you mute me? Then when I try to understand that mute, you ban me? It makes zero sense, and you telling me to drop it is absurd proven I have done nothing wrong.

I just proved to you that I did reply to you so this statement is untrue. You did tell me that and I told you I replied, I then warned you to stop talking about it chat and you wouldn't stop. So you were punished. If you believe me telling you to drop it is prove than we can leave it at that and let the higher powers decide what happens.

Quote:There obviously there is something to hide based on the evidence you provided and the frequent bans.

There was a group of people on mcp who saw everything me and you both did. I have nothing to hide. At this point, I have nothing else to say or prove but you can continue if you wish.

I had already taken it to the forums, and you hadn't replied to my report at first. you are replying now. this is hilarious. no wonder the server hasn't grown over the years.
Do y’all mind shutting up?  Would it help if I said please.  Nothings gunna happen to DogTag, also Gavin when you wrote that DogTag didn’t look at forums and read what you wrote, you also said he didn’t reply as you were the last one to respond.  Just because he didn’t respond doesn’t mean he hasn’t read what you put.  This report is getting out of hand and I can say with confidence nothing will happen. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
This is entertaining

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
In my opinion, I see every reason to support DogTag here. I joined the server right as DogTag was given Mod, and I've been here ever since. He has done nothing but make calls that he can support with evidence and good judgement. Have they all been correct? No, but that's because he's human. He's the same as you, I, and everyone else that plays on the server. DogTag waits until there is sufficient evidence/support until he makes a claim, and that's why he's been trusted with Head Moderator. He does his job well, and he is by far the most un-biased staff member. He's usually pretty lax about chat offenses, and he likes to joke around, but he has every right to serve out the punishment that he did. 10/10 decision on DogTag's part, <3 you Billy

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
Hey Ovie i’m going on vacation, any movie recommendations for plane?
(Dec 23rd, 2018, 08:53 PM)Gavinator27 link Wrote:Hey Ovie i’m going on vacation, any movie recommendations for plane?
“anger management” with Adam Sandler, might learn a thing or two. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]