Factions is Broken
What is the bug: Explosions are not enabled for faction claimed land. This basically makes it so nobody can even attempt to raid a faction base
Where is this bug located: MCP (Free World)
How can we recreate it: Try setting off creeper eggs/TNT in a faction's land. It won't work. However, they do work for unclaimed land...

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
This is a /f perm that the owner of your faction can change on and off. Silas can also set it to be permanently on or off himself

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Please do, I want Ryan's potatoes

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
(Dec 20th, 2018, 12:00 PM)evevet101 link Wrote:Please do, I want Ryan's potatoes

Me too. Kelinu switched our F home and I have no lost where that base is at.  feelsbanjo
(Dec 20th, 2018, 10:14 AM)zs471 link Wrote:This is a /f perm that the owner of your faction can change on and off. Silas can also set it to be permanently on or off himself
the faction flag for explosions can’t be changed. only way for explosions to stop working is a bug in the plugin or silas disabled them for all factions.
(Dec 20th, 2018, 09:51 PM)AcidBlitz_ link Wrote:[quote author=zs471 link=topic=6064.msg36905#msg36905 date=1545326070]
This is a /f perm that the owner of your faction can change on and off. Silas can also set it to be permanently on or off himself
the faction flag for explosions can’t be changed. only way for explosions to stop working is a bug in the plugin or silas disabled them for all factions.
[/quote]
Negative GhostRider

Also it's an f perm not a flag, I mean it could be a flag too, but I'm pretty sure there might be a perm

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
This should be fixed, issue was they couldn't be blown up if no one in the faction was online.

Now if a faction has no one online their territory is still vulnerable. Build safe guys  nukez

signature

???