MephistoXic
IGN: MephistoXic
Who banned you? DogTag
When were you banned? (Time/Date)
8:50 12/19/2018
Why were you banned?
The ban message says bypass, but this is the first time I ever joined the server.
Are you at fault?
Not at all. I'm not even sure on what basis I was banned. If my appeal is denied I would like some evidence of my wrong doing as I am completely in the dark at this moment
What was your rank on MCP?
I was a C and had been playing for about 45min.
Why should we unban you?

I really don't know what I did to get banned in the first place. If someone could further explain this situation to me that would be great. The only thing I can think of that I may have done is calling one of the staff members a "grinch" because of their green looking skin and the proximity to Christmas.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement?
I was not fined currency, but I was fined in time that I cannot play the server. Although I don't think this requires any items in game (although I would be much farther along if I was not banned) I do think I deserve an apology or atleast an explanation of my ban

Additional info: I don't really have anything else to add to this appeal, however I would like to know why I was permanently banned for doing practically nothing.

Thanks, Meph
I had a couple of different people telling me you were someone I had banned before. You called me grinch on here randomly and then later on discord (on your originally banned account) and called me grinch. You gave yourself away. As simple as that, I will not be unbanning you.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
Do you have any proof (screenshots or video evidence) rather than flimsy he said she said statements that are not even backed up with your witnesses? I am not whoever you seem to think I am.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I'm just going to leave this here.

[Image: 6FrL5Xn.jpg]

[Image: IARKTRa.png]

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]