AcidBlitz_’s Moderator Application
IGN: AcidBlitz_

Age (as of now): 16

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time - EST

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I started playing on MCP at the beginning of September in 2018, V6.2.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No, I have not been.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?

What is your current playtime on the server? My current playtime on MCP is 70 hours and it’s rapidly increasing as I’m a very active player. I had 10.7 hours on V6.2; I wasn’t very active. My alt has 167.5 hours, though I’m not sure if that counts for anything.

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP at any time. I am usually on during school hours and the “night shift”. I also use minechat, so I can hop on even if I don’t have access to a computer.

What is your rank on the server? Citizen, making my way to baron!

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I think I should be chosen to be the next MCP moderator because I enjoy playing on the server in my free time and I feel as if I would be even more helpful as a moderator. I get along with all staff and the majority of players on the server and help out others when I can. I’m not biased towards anyone for anything, so my choices would be fair and backed up if needed. Also, there is a larger playerbase now, since there was just a reset, and this can cause more issues to arise that staff may need to deal with, and I would like to help out with that. I am very involved in the community through ts, forums, and of course the server. I would be glad to hold a moderator position to help out the server.

Additional Information: I decided to make this account my main as I’ve had a hell of a past on my other on MCP. This is my way of completely starting over. I understand there may not be a moderator position open at the moment but I still want to try! I do plan on donating soonTM and I try to vote daily. I try to advertise the server on social media as well to attract new players. I can also help players that may not speak English; German/Dutch. 

(I do update my hours, hence the occasional modifications)

But we can’t forget, tiss but a scratch! Thank you for taking your time and consideration to read my moderator application! ❤️
No your alt can't be mod.

signature

???
(Dec 10th, 2018, 03:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No your alt can't be mod.
this is no longer my alt. this is my main account now, which I put in my application.
thought this was ur friends account

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Dec 10th, 2018, 06:41 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote:thought this was ur friends account
I made this account to start over to get away from drama and stuff. I don’t use my other account except for keeping my faction alive. No need to try and start something on my application.