ItsKelinu Report
(I’m doing this report for _qxinn because she deleted her forums account)

Your IGN: _qxinn
Offender's? IGN: ItsKelinu
Offender's? rank: Free
What the offender was doing: Bullying
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: Bullying started end of november/beginning of december, but this situation happens 12/6/18 at 2:40pm EST
Proof: [Image: aTH3Aoq]
[Image: mSSM7vo]
Additional info: ItsKelinu and the others have been fined, but it is quite obvious at least one of them did not learn their lesson. It hasn’t exactly continued after the fines, but if it does it will be brought to the forums once more.
the images didn’t seem to embed so let’s try this again-
[Image: aTH3Aoq]
[Image: mSSM7vo]
ok i think i’m just dumb or forums doesn’t like me-
[Image: hWk4BMz.png]
[Image: r8hLEMl.png]
The situation has been handled. I would HIGHLY recommend you lock this post immediately before it becomes a shit storm. Several people were fined for a total of over 1mil collectively, so punishment has been dolled out. This report was very unnecessary, and as stated before, I highly recommend you lock it before it starts WWIII.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
Itskelinu didn't really say anything bad here, I would just try to avoid talking to him, it looks like you two don't really get along.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Dec 6th, 2018, 01:20 PM)TraphouseCorndog link Wrote: The situation has been handled. I would HIGHLY recommend you lock this post immediately before it becomes a shit storm. Several people were fined for a total of over 1mil collectively, so punishment has been dolled out. This report was very unnecessary, and as stated before, I highly recommend you lock it before it starts WWIII.
this post is only showing that at least one person did not learn their lesson from this situation. not reporting the whole bullying incident itself.
Because Silas has already handled the situation there is nothing can be done. However I will be talking with Itskelinu. Lock this post please.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I am REFORMED  Kappa I swear

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
post locked. if anything else arises, new report will be made.