ItsKelinu Staff Impersonation
Your IGN: Cpt_PandaPantz
Offender's? IGN: ItsKelinu
Offender's? rank: Free
What the offender was doing: Player personated staff by calling chat offenses. Even when we strongly suggested that he or she to stop, he or she had begun to continued to impersonate.
What server this was on: MCP Prison.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 27.11.2018 at 8:16pm AEST.
Proof: (insert an image or video here, MAKE SURE TO EMBED THE IMAGE IN THE PAGE OR NOTHING WILL BE DONE.)
[Image: 9547cf89a7ef17b84da50dcb0ab972f6.png]
[Image: ecce3080d37a118faeda55c08eb4f8db.png]
Additional Info: none.
Just shows the toxic behaviour i mentioned on his guard app

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I think there's a difference between "Staff Impersonation" and "Joking/being a bit immature". Staff impersonation is implying that he's telling people that he has a staff position *Which he never did*, whereas "co 1 player diss" is just a bit silly and immature. If he were impersonating staff, he'd be telling people he's a mod/guard, and it's pretty easy to tell if someone's staff or not  FeelsBadMan.jpeg

I think now that there's a new staff member on, we might want to report things that matter a bit more than some stupid joking around, just my opinion though  snoopdawg

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
Handled please lock.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
I would just like to point out the fact that Panda has decorated his/her mega plot with Christmas decorations and its still November, that is all.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Nov 28th, 2018, 01:32 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: I would just like to point out the fact that Panda has decorated his/her mega plot with Christmas decorations and its still November, that is all.
EXPOSED

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Nov 28th, 2018, 01:32 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: I would just like to point out the fact that Panda has decorated his/her mega plot with Christmas decorations and its still November, that is all.
maybe it’s just me but i think silas would be more concerned with continued staff impersonation than a mega plot? your comment is irrelevant Smile