For zs
(Nov 8th, 2018, 03:28 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: clearly u didnt read what i said. i said when u r in the court room, u will be LOOKED at as innocent, until proven guilty, im not saying that u ARE innocent. its hard to think critically so if u r still having problems just ask Smile

You don't get the justice system, do you?  After you are arrested, there is something called a preliminary hearing(s) which is held in a courtroom, and then after that, if the proceedings are supposed to go to trial,  you are guilty to a degree even if the evidence is flawed and even if you are innocent.  In a preliminary hearing (In most cases it is a gagged trial proceeding), not all of the features in a public trial can be used since it is mainly the prosecution proving its case to a grand jury or judge (Depends on how things go). 

(Nov 8th, 2018, 03:31 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: [quote author=HeadlessCowboy link=topic=5937.msg36144#msg36144 date=1541646221]
[quote author=ItsKelinu link=topic=5937.msg36142#msg36142 date=1541631435]
[quote author=HeadlessCowboy link=topic=5937.msg36132#msg36132 date=1541528587]
[quote author=Hypogre link=topic=5937.msg36131#msg36131 date=1541510612]
This was for Zs he gives 0 shits why keep going on. and don't just say because he knows I'm right, be right or be wrong this is one of the dumbest arguments in mcp forums

What about calling him a showman with no meat on his bones?  All zs was doing was redirecting and misdirecting instead of going into the meat and proving it wrong.  It is like he abandoned his comrades in war and was redirecting saying he was "captured" before anything happened to them but instead he left his post.  Wouldn't this look good on his military record for behavior.  I know much more than what I posted here that fully proves me right but it would take pages and pages of forums.  This is why I wanted him to try to prove me wrong so we'd get to the point.
[/quote]
sounds like ur saying ur right until he proves u wrong similar to when i said innocent until proven guilty, crazy how u would contradict your self like that
[/quote]

Right to wrong = innocent to guilty.  What they did was right, innocent.  What they did was wrong, guilty.  Think again mate.
[/quote]
u do realize u make no sense when u speak right?
[/quote]

You don't get the comparison, do you?  He was in the right of doing things, untell he is in the wrong of doing things.  He was in the not-guilty (Innocent) of the actions, untell he was in the guilty of the actions.

(Nov 8th, 2018, 03:31 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: [quote author=HeadlessCowboy link=topic=5937.msg36144#msg36144 date=1541646221]
This was for Zs he gives 0 shits why keep going on. and don't just say because he knows I'm right, be right or be wrong this is one of the dumbest arguments in mcp forums

What about calling him a showman with no meat on his bones?  All zs was doing was redirecting and misdirecting instead of going into the meat and proving it wrong.  It is like he abandoned his comrades in war and was redirecting saying he was "captured" before anything happened to them but instead he left his post.  Wouldn't this look good on his military record for behavior.  I know much more than what I posted here that fully proves me right but it would take pages and pages of forums.  This is why I wanted him to try to prove me wrong so we'd get to the point.
[/quote]
sounds like ur saying ur right until he proves u wrong similar to when i said innocent until proven guilty, crazy how u would contradict your self like that
[/quote]

Right to wrong = innocent to guilty.  What they did was right, innocent.  What they did was wrong, guilty.  Think again mate.
[/quote]
[/quote]

You don't get the comparison, do you?  He was in the right of doing things, untell he is in the wrong of doing things.  He was in the not-guilty (Innocent) of the actions, untell he was in the guilty of the actions.
[/quote]

Untell can also be proved.

What about calling him a showman with no meat on his bones?  All zs was doing was redirecting and misdirecting instead of going into the meat and proving it wrong.  It is like he abandoned his comrades in war and was redirecting saying he was "captured" before anything happened to them but instead he left his post.  ouldn't this look good on his military record for behavior.  I know much more than what I posted here that fully proves me right but it would take pages and pages of forums.  This is why I wanted him to try to prove me wrong so we'd get to the point.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]+1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
clearly u still dont understand what im saying, i thought u would, considering ur expertise in law, but i guess not. so im just gonna let u continue ur rant of random words that makes no sense. i think u need to try thinking more critically.

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Nov 8th, 2018, 04:57 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: clearly u still dont understand what im saying, i thought u would, considering ur expertise in law, but i guess not. so im just gonna let u continue ur rant of random words that makes no sense. i think u need to try thinking more critically.

Yes, in a trial you are generally supposed to be innocent till proven guilty but that isn't always the case in a jury/judges mind.  As for why I mentioned this: "Your perception isn't always as it is in reality, but your perceptions feel like reality."

ItsKelinu, all of your arguments and grammar really proves that you don't know what you are talking about.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Nov 27th, 2018, 12:39 PM)zs471 link Wrote: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I once got jerehh on PvP 3 I guess I can leave that behind

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Nov 27th, 2018, 12:39 PM)zs471 link Wrote: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Is this a threat?

signature

(Nov 28th, 2018, 12:27 AM)Lord63 link Wrote: Is this a threat?

facepalming
Oof Zs is gonna go eat him

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League