Lord63's unban apeal
GN: Lord63
Who banned you? IcyCrevasse
When were you banned? (Time/Date) August 3, 2018, 3:02 pm
Why were you banned? Use of client (Auto Connector)
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should you be unbanned? I feel as if I should be unbanned for a multitude of reasons that I will speak with you today about. One of my main reasons I would like to be unbanned is because I have come to miss the friends I have made on the server. I have never thought that I could make friends with complete strangers on the internet. from the time that I have been gone, I have had some time to think and reflect on my earlier self. And one of the things I see I had taken for granite was the friends I made on the server, I never knew how much I cared about all of you and how much of an impact MCP made on my life. Some of the other things I would like to reflect on is toxicity, one of the things im known for, I have taken a look back at all of my ban and mute history and I have seen a repeating pattern of me not being very kind to the other members of the MCP community. I know many of you will never be able to forgive my actions or forget the things I have done to you and I gravely apologize for all the troubles I have caused the server.  I am truly sorry for all of my actions and the stuff I have done to everyone on the server.
Additional Info: No, sir.

signature

+1 i forgives you!!!!

#Lord63forlife
no lol

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
Wait a few weeks.

signature

???
(Oct 23rd, 2018, 04:31 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Wait a few weeks.
Id usually say 2 weeks and be sarcastic and be like "Oh yeah, a few is 2" but Ill just wait like a month or somethin

signature

you realise you just did what you said you would usually do but in a less sarcastic way

#JerehIsTheSmartestPersonInTheWholeWorldIThinkMaybeProblyNot
(Oct 24th, 2018, 09:56 AM)Jereh link Wrote: you realise you just did what you said you would usually do but in a less sarcastic way

#JerehIsTheSmartestPersonInTheWholeWorldIThinkMaybeProblyNot

2000000000000000 IQ

signature