MasterOvie going a little too far
Your IGN: TraphouseCorndog
Abuser?s IGN: MasterOvie
Abuser?s rank: Warden
What the abuser was doing: Using extremely childish and inappropriate insults to players
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): 1:00am (EST)
Proof:
[Image: nW4NitR.png]
[Image: sZaG9N4.png]
Additional info: I don't really have much to say on this. It hit home. You have a Warden saying this stuff. Over someone calling him "Movie". He's gone on a power trip. This made me lose more brain cells than I think I even had to begin with. I'm disappointed

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
Ovie has asked everyone NOT to call him movie. it is disrespectful to call someone they don’t want to be called. This report was uncalled for and not needed.
You're lucky I didn't ban him on the spot, I gave him a warning but y'all kept going, I honestly don't know why you think it's funny.  If you constantly mock someone yea their gonna get mad.  Did I go a little overboard, maybe, maybe not.  But you guys have to learn.  It's annoying.  No more warnings for anyone anymore.  Straight perm ban.  facepalming

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I haven't always agreed with the things Ovie has done or said in the past. I don't agree with how he chose to communicate with you guys in retaliation but Silas and Ovie have made it clear in the past that you shouldn't call him Movie. Considering Ovie didn't mute or ban (which is something Silas has giving Ovie permission to do) shows restraint on Ovies part. I don't understand what this argument is about or how it started but everyone needs to chill out.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]
(Oct 7th, 2018, 10:18 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Did I go a little overboard, maybe, maybe not. 

If you can't control yourself to not go too far, then you can't control yourself with your staff responsibilities. People may go too far, but you shouldn't further the argument by talking about a person's personal life Quote "obviously your dad didn't beat you enough or hard enough for you to learn respect". That is rude and unprofessional of a staff member.

signature

Stay Frosty out there!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAPF3IZnaj4[/youtube]

Ovie just came into the TeamSpeak channel we were all in and said the following

TeamSpeak: User has joined your channel

Ovie: You know nothing's going to happen, right?

TraphouseCorndog: Okay...?

eLL: *Inaudible*

Ovie: You're god damned right nothing's going to happen

Teamspeak: User has disconnected from your channel

I appologise for the crappy video quality and second hand mic, but you can still hear it. What the actual hell my guy. This just makes you sound arrogant and guilty. You're parranoid, and it's plain to see.

signature

(Oct 7th, 2018, 10:24 PM)DogTag93 link Wrote: I haven't always agreed with the things Ovie has done or said in the past. I don't agree with how he chose to communicate with you guys in retaliation but Silas and Ovie have made it clear in the past that you shouldn't call him Movie. Considering Ovie didn't mute or ban (which is something Silas has giving Ovie permission to do) shows restraint on Ovies part. I don't understand what this argument is about or how it started but everyone needs to chill out.

Agreed.  I thought this had died down ever since Silas said Ovie can mute/ban for this but I guess it came up again sadly.  Maybe we need to put something in the tutorial about this issue and for people to use common sense with like situations.
Noxehhh and I cleared it all up.  Y'all gotta know it's not okay. 

signature

(Oct 7th, 2018, 10:53 PM)TraphouseCorndog link Wrote: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAPF3IZnaj4[/youtube]

Ovie just came into the TeamSpeak channel we were all in and said the following

TeamSpeak: User has joined your channel

Ovie: You know nothing's going to happen, right?

TraphouseCorndog: Okay...?

eLL: *Inaudible*

Ovie: You're god damned right nothing's going to happen

Teamspeak: User has disconnected from your channel

I appologise for the crappy video quality and second hand mic, but you can still hear it. What the actual hell my guy. This just makes you sound arrogant and guilty. You're parranoid, and it's plain to see.
Hmmm thought you weren't allowed to record in TS...

signature

(Oct 7th, 2018, 10:58 PM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: [quote author=DogTag93 link=topic=5891.msg35777#msg35777 date=1538976276]
I haven't always agreed with the things Ovie has done or said in the past. I don't agree with how he chose to communicate with you guys in retaliation but Silas and Ovie have made it clear in the past that you shouldn't call him Movie. Considering Ovie didn't mute or ban (which is something Silas has giving Ovie permission to do) shows restraint on Ovies part. I don't understand what this argument is about or how it started but everyone needs to chill out.

Agreed.  I thought this had died down ever since Silas said Ovie can mute/ban for this but I guess it came up again sadly.  Maybe we need to put something in the tutorial about this issue and for people to use common sense with like situations.
[/quote]

I suppose if people need a tutorial teaching "Common sense", there should also be a tutorial on how not to insult people about domestic violence. If people need a tutorial on how not to call him movie, there may as well not be a server anymore. I really didn't want to get into this, but like I said, this hit home. You don't know who the people are on the other side of the screen. You don't know what they've been through. In case you're not taking the hint, I've experienced domestic violence before, and I really didn't take this well. So if you're going to make tutorials on "Common sense", you better get typing.

signature