PURGE!!!!!
1. Is your idea logical? yea its been done on other servers I've played on
2. Could it be done easily? Im pretty sure it could be done somewhat easy
3. Has something like it been done before? not on this server to my knowledge
4. Has this idea been suggested before? no
so my idea is to have a purge time that last like 30min near peak server time (for best chaos ofc), the whole idea is to make there be no safe zones during that time and not let the guards jail people for pvp or sword (maybe even put the guards off duty letting them wear any armor kill people without getting attacked first and just do whatever they want) and ofc lots of death. Another thing to have for people who don't want to purge would be the special zones (like events hub) not be pvp zones still, or you can go the other way and force them to stay in the purge zone (since otherwise everyone will just not do the purge) . I think this would be a good way to balance out stacked players because large amounts of weaker players can team up on them making for a very chaotic time, the last thing i would suggest for it is giving a warning before it starts so people can put away there picks and valuables + if someone joins during the purge they get a short few min to put there stuff away as not to lose it right away.
We've had something like this where the guards were free to kill anyone in the past, but we still had safezones, however it was really only done during massive mob battles in C and even though the guards could freely kill anyone they really didn't.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jul 20th, 2018, 11:06 AM)Dragon1240 link Wrote:We've had something like this where the guards were free to kill anyone in the past, but we still had safezones, however it was really only done during massive mob battles in C and even though the guards could freely kill anyone they really didn't.
i don't really want this for letting me kill things i just want to see complete chaos as there is not rules and no safe zones making things more interesting, maybe even keep the guards with there rules and they try to do there jobs still
Something like this would be cool +1

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
oh god

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
I like it +1
Ha no -1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I think this is one of the best ideas proposed in a long time. The pvp aspect in the server is largely non-existent. I have a few ideas that I think will make this idea better.
  • All areas are pvp. No safezones unlike your idea in the event hub, etc. Players will just run and hide here.
  • No prior warning for the purge.
  • Players are not allowed to deposit items into echests/plots/vaults but players may withdraw whatever they want.
  • Since there is no warning for this purge, players will be randomly teleported somewhere within the prison before the event starts. Event will then start 1-2 minutes after teleportation.
  • Logging off from the time players are teleported will result in a 1 week ban or $500k fine. Player can choose. If player cannot afford $500k but decides to pay instead of ban, account will go negative. All players logging off, no matter their pittance, will be combat logged and killable. (essentially a fine, prisoners can have a lower fine)
  • Teaming is allowed and encouraged. Mutiny will occur; exactly what we want
  • Players are allowed to build in the prison in all areas. All of the building/greifing done will be wiped at the end of the purge. Materials used will be wiped so think wisely on what you want to build.
  • All mines reset to 5x ores and donor area is open to everyone. (between 3.5-5x is ideal)
  • Players can join together and pay $2 million to end the purge immediately if they so choose, else the only end is after the set time
  • I touched on this before, but all player owned plots (except chests) are accessible to everyone. No hiding in plots.
  • Guards are allowed to use whatever armor they so choose. They are not allowed to preform any of their standard guard duties and are treated the same as all other players
  • Only one moderator is allowed to be invincible. (as in, not allowed in the prison at all during this time, but performs all other standard mod duties)

• "Game maker", "Kingpin", "Godfather" chosen by the player willing to pay the most. This player has heightened abilities and is in charge of those who wish to side with him. His power raises depending on the amount of support he has. Players against him can band together to defeat him. He can be overthrown from within. Once the Game maker is killed, all of his power dissipates and his followers have no leader. No other game maker will be selected. If the game maker survives, the money he paid is returned to him. His followers get the amount he put in divided by the amount of followers there is (Game maker pays $1 mil. He wins so he gets $1mil back and all 10 of his followers get $100k). If he dies the opposition gets 2x Game makers contribution to split between themselves (Game maker pays $1mil. Detractors kill him so they split 2x of his pay. All 10 detractors will split $2 million). (this is a pretty outlandish idea and is pretty overzealous, one can dream though)

Just a few things I thought of/put together. Some of them may be crazy (ex the last idea) but I think many of them would fit this idea well.
Keep suggesting these ideas guys. Getting closer to suicide with every one.

In seriousness this idea would only ever happen on Halloween or something along those lines as pretty much everything to do with it will cause people to quit the server.

signature

???
So server is closing down at Halloween?  FeelsBadMan.jpeg