Lord63's ban
First, this topic is just going what off what I read in Lord63's ban appeal.  First thing that caught my eye, banned for saying homophobic slurs.  What the fuck is the mute command for then?  Lea later on says other people have been banned for saying homophobic slurs, the only person I recall actually getting banned for that is Coolskate and well, yea he probably deserved it.  Others probably said "fag" then used the N word and that's why they got banned, not because they said something homophobic.  Second thing that caught my eye, " all moderators have spoken due to how you are talking and acting we believe you need another day added onto your ban to think about what you have done and fully learn from it", I'm a mod, where's my opinion, Polardog is mod no opinion, Nator's technically a mod, where's his opinion?  You can't add on a day of ban because you fucking feel like it.  When you banned him you should've made it however long he deserved then let it be.  You banned him for 2 days, he made an appeal, wasn't the best but it's okay to be mad.  The main thing I'm worried about is you adding on another day of ban just because you and your friends talked.  I like you Lea, Panda and Mae don't get that wrong, but c'mon that's fucking stupid.  I guess now whenever someone gets tempbanned and makes a not so good appeal with swear words we gotta ban him/her for another day.  To me adding another day would just make it worse but whatever.  you guys can explain whenever.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
didn't read it, -1

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Feb 13th, 2018, 08:15 PM)zs471 link Wrote: didn't read it, -1
Thanks bb

signature

Leave things like this to the professionals kiddo!

ComingSoon™

signature

[Image: ddd3abd87fa66d2fe566559613aff9db.jpg]
(Feb 13th, 2018, 11:55 PM)MCP Alert (CNN) link Wrote: Leave things like this to the professionals kiddo!

ComingSoon™
I can state my opinion, you can piggy back off it though

signature

Ovie is actually really nice for standing up for me on this one, In my own opinion is just sad over my parent's atm, So my cursing will be higher than usual so that just not my fault on some occasions. Second of all, you guys have ZERO rights as mods to go behind Silas and ban me for the way I act, Silas stated on my appeal that I am unbanned and that it is beyond LittleLea´s Rights. I've seen so many reports on her about stuff like this in the past it's just pissing me off, Also ovie I'm really glad you stood up for me in these desperate times of aid. Love you ovie <3

KappaClaus

signature

(Feb 14th, 2018, 10:57 AM)Lord63 link Wrote: Ovie is actually really nice for standing up for me on this one, In my own opinion is just sad over my parent's atm, So my cursing will be higher than usual so that just not my fault on some occasions. Second of all, you guys have ZERO rights as mods to go behind Silas and ban me for the way I act, Silas stated on my appeal that I am unbanned and that it is beyond LittleLea´s Rights. I've seen so many reports on her about stuff like this in the past it's just pissing me off, Also ovie I'm really glad you stood up for me in these desperate times of aid. Love you ovie <3

KappaClaus
No Problem, Locking this before riot

signature