Unban
Hello!

I am banned by LittleLea.
I am banned on January 19, 2018, 11:01 am.
I am banned due to Racism.
I am at fault.
My rank is free.
You should unban me because it was not the intention to hurt someones feelings or shock somebody for my bad language.
I said it also accidentally. Normaly i would say it in a private message to him and not on the groups chat. It is just something LeSimoniel and i say to each other in real life. He is white and i am black. He always calls me white boy and i call him n*igger. It's ironic because he is not black but i am and i am not white because he is.
I should be unbanned because i thing everybody deserver a strike before they get punished.
I do not deserve reimbursement. I just deserve an other chance. It feels like i get punished because i am black and said something about "my own kind of people"..
I hope you can forgive me and hope i get an other chance so i can play tonight again.

Grts
AutisticSimon
http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,16.0.html

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Jan 16th, 2018, 01:38 PM)AutisticSimon link Wrote: It feels like i get punished because i am black and said something about "my own kind of people"

1. We don't know ethnic background so that your statement is false.
2. It doesn't matter if you say the ethnic slur for your ethnicity, others can still take offense to it.
3. Your appeal structure is off.
4. You might be able to argue that you're still somewhat new and didn't know the rules but as a free rank in the eyes of the server you should know the rules by now.

signature

[Image: Gm0PMGN.png]