JoeMC2014 Abuse Report
Your IGN: evevet101
Offender's? IGN: JoeMC2014
Offender's? rank: Baron
What the offender was doing: using pvp items in a safezone
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) the 20th of October 2017 not sure of the exact time
Proof: (insert an image or video here, MAKE SURE TO EMBED THE IMAGE IN THE PAGE OR NOTHING WILL BE DONE.)
[Image: UAsc36T]
Additional info: this was in a non pvp zone, look at the chat, the area was right next to sr. mod spawn on the cells catwalk, joe knew it was a no pvp zone before he did it aswell as he tried to punch me before it happened

signature

[Image: GcYiQ0T.png]
[Image: BgdujAZ.png]
[Image: UAsc36T.png]

signature

This player has played for a long enough time to know not to use pvp items in a safezone, I would personally give a punishment but that's for Silas to decide now.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
In Joe's defense, Eve is literally looking for anyone to screw up just to report them and especially for Me, Joe and Matt he has a grudge, I feel like it was probably a mistake and yeah he is still at fault, but it shouldn't be that harsh of a punishment :/

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Ok 1 a recording would be nice b/c you can very easily fake a screenshot like this, also there is no line to identify pop areas there, to the extent of my knowledge you were right on the edge of the line, I don't have a perfect memory but I believe that I probably hit you, you moved forward a block then I thought u were in pvp or you were then you backed up a block and hit me again. It is hard to prove something like this if you are on the edge of a pvp line with only a screenshot. P.S. mind spelling/ grammar errors b/c I am on my phone typing this.

signature

[Image: TW6Mdl3.png?1]
[Image: 6TRqa4A.png?1]
(Nov 1st, 2017, 08:06 AM)JoeMC2014 link Wrote: Ok 1 a recording would be nice b/c you can very easily fake a screenshot like this, also there is no line to identify pop areas there, to the extent of my knowledge you were right on the edge of the line, I don't have a perfect memory but I believe that I probably hit you, you moved forward a block then I thought u were in pvp or you were then you backed up a block and hit me again. It is hard to prove something like this if you are on the edge of a pvp line with only a screenshot. P.S. mind spelling/ grammar errors b/c I am on my phone typing this.

Joe you were farther into the safe zone than me, I was indeed a block from the pvp zone but you were farther or deeper or whatever into the safe zone

signature

A block or 2*

signature

It looks a lot like I was up against the fence to me but enough with this pointless bickering, you can barely tell where anyone is from this screenshot.

signature

[Image: TW6Mdl3.png?1]
[Image: 6TRqa4A.png?1]
(Nov 1st, 2017, 08:22 AM)JoeMC2014 link Wrote: It looks a lot like I was up against the fence to me but enough with this pointless bickering, you can barely tell where anyone is from this screenshot.
The rafter things are the deepest part of the safe zone and you can clearly see that you were in the corner up against them, and now that I'm looking at it we were both over 4 blocks from the pvp Zone possibly more

signature

From what I see your just trying to cause trouble that area he is standing there is not a satellite the Safezone does not start till on the other side of the barrier blocks there so I don't know why you're reporting him for attacking you in a pvp zone

signature