[Prism] It's not done but screw it
So a few months ago I made a pluginless player/server stats page just to see if I can... well I did and it works, there is still a few bugs in it and alot of things I want to add.

Check it out here
http://cdgs.net/Prism/

List of things to add
• Auto complete to search.
• Add donor/staff page back
• Globe Stats page/ leader boards
• Track differnt kills / deaths
• Times voted that month and all time (Back-end done just needs to be added to front end)
• Player signature image generator that show name,/nick rank, balance, playtime... ect
• Death log?
• Player that killed you the most?
• Player you killed the most?
• Most killed player globe?
• Most kills globe (Not likely due to boosting)

like I said still much a work in progress, always wanted a stats page but Silas would not let me add a plugin but after finishing 1st year engineering I had enough programming knowlage to make it, who would of though something I paid for and leaned in school I would get a use out of :/
If there is something you would like added please let me know, most things are possible to add, also I am going to add  all the past MCP 1 - 5 data to it also.

List of example users that have most of the user data filled in

(SuperGoldenMario) Example of User Nickname and Donor
http://cdgs.net/Prism/index.php?player=SuperGoldenMario

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I may put the source code out there some day but probably not, though I would be open to selling the software package 

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I personally love it!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
i love it but most of the current data is off for alot of players as i know ive killed more than 12 guards and i havent even player laser tag 51 times let alone won 51 games of it
the balance deaths playtime points and crates are all pretty accurate though

signature

Love it, very organized and easy to use well done Big Grin  Thank you

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Oct 6th, 2017, 05:35 PM)Mattmab link Wrote: i love it but most of the current data is off for alot of players as i know ive killed more than 12 guards and i havent even player laser tag 51 times let alone won 51 games of it

The death stuff is all testing data the only one that pulls live from MCP is the total deaths, as for the events I think it is an ms bug are you able to see your event stats in game if so can you send it to me?

signature

-James Cameron
(Oct 6th, 2017, 06:35 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [quote author=Mattmab link=topic=5358.msg31648#msg31648 date=1507336520]
i love it but most of the current data is off for alot of players as i know ive killed more than 12 guards and i havent even player laser tag 51 times let alone won 51 games of it

The death stuff is all testing data the only one that pulls live from MCP is the total deaths, as for the events I think it is an ms bug are you able to see your event stats in game if so can you send it to me?
[/quote] I don't think there is a way to tell on the server what your event stats are :/

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
absolutely love it!
Will the data be used for any outside functions such as:
  • Player activity rewards?
  • Future income tax on the rich?
  • Staff promotion and demotion factors?
  • Regulating the crate  economy (/cratecount)?
Question:
How often does the data update?

Side Note:
This is incredible and I love the fact that you're only just getting started with this. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
This is awesome Zeedin

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]