Dragon1240's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Dragon1240

How old are you as of now? 15

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 587.0

When can you play on MCP? After 3:00 PM on all weekdays up until 10 PM EST and for weekends it will vary from early in the morning to very late at night depending on what I have planned.

What is your timezone? EST (3 Hours past server time)

What is your rank on the server? Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I played on Killion in it's Golden Era for about a year or so. After it shut down I quit Minecraft for awhile and after I got back into it I looked into another prison server I played on after Killion, this led me to find MCP where I have stayed for 9 months as of today. (9 Month Anniversary as of today)

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was A-Guard on MCP for a few months before I was demoted as of my stupidity. I realized I made a drastic mistake and wasn't using my head at the time. I realized my mistake and I have since learned from it. I feel like everyone deserves a second chance and people learn from their mistakes.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes and I have learned that 12.6 Volts fixes all problems. I also have experience with most of these rules from past experience from my previous guarding.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have one thing a lot of people don't when they apply for guard. Experience. I was guard for around 3 months before I was demoted for not using common sense. I wasn't just not using common sense but I wasn't really thinking at all. (Late night of Cards Against Humanity and lots of screaming) Being a guard was really fun as well as being proud to say I was able to do such a thing. I have learned from my mistakes and hope that I am wished a second chance. Another thing is, is that I am able to play practically every day whereas others may not be dedicated to the server or can only play on certain days. I am not involved in many after school activities besides sleeping and doing homework. I will also be able to help future new guards with questions and help players when they need it. I am used to the system and know how to use it to be most effective. I always tried to do my job when I could and still wish to do so. I wish to once again be apart of the guard team and wish I am given a second chance. I appreciate you for reading most of this if not all.

Additional Info: Yes hullo my name Dragon, I gud guard, gurd me now plez (As courtesy of Zs)

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Feel free to give Dragon a review on Yelp. I personally would only give him one star.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
Love dragon, great guard until ya made a mistake. Funny and fair, need more active guards +1
yes

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
me and dragon had our differences in the past but i feel he is well fit for this position and has always been a great guard! +1 from me

signature

+1 Dragon has always been a great person! GL dragon i hope to see you as guard again!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
+1 Yeee, Deserves To be Guard Again! Friendly and Good at PVP

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
+1 Dragon is kind and a great at pvp nothing bad to say here

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
+1 would love to dragon back on the team!!