Sighowe's mod appliction
    "I will not be triggered"

Age: 14, however i consider myself very mature for my age.
Timezone: Central (if this matters, i get home from school at 4PM and go to sleep at around 4AM)
How Long Have You Played On MCP?: I have played since the reset but have been active for only 2 months.
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?: No, i have been warned though.
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?: I said i haven't Tongue
What is your current playtime on the server?: 69.1 hours.
When can you play on MCP? i can be on between 4PM and 4AM, (i don't sleep much)
What is your rank on the server? Free.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? because i can be on late at night witch i don't notice much people are on at that time.
Additional Information:
sorry if i had problems with my grammar, my native language isn't english.
Also, please call me Sigmund.
First off, if you're not a native English speaking person you have low chances of qualifying for the job. Second of all you have not put enough effort into this post. -1 Sorry, you sound like a good person but I don't think you should qualify for the job.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
Unless i missed it your missing something very important. -1

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
Can everyone stop these kind of applications and make real ones
(Mar 16th, 2017, 01:13 AM)MasterScare link Wrote: Can everyone stop these kind of applications and make real ones

I know right!
It's so annoying

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
(Mar 15th, 2017, 11:44 PM)PleaseComeBack link Wrote: First off, if you're not a native English speaking person you have low chances of qualifying for the job. Second of all you have not put enough effort into this post. -1 Sorry, you sound like a good person but I don't think you should qualify for the job.

The thing is I have met a lot of non native English speaking people that use the language better then the people that grew up with it. 
(Mar 16th, 2017, 01:13 AM)MasterScare link Wrote: Can everyone stop these kind of applications and make real ones
Implying your applications are better.  snoopdawg

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You were like this too why do you think you're hot shit kid

What is your IGN? MasterScarce
How old are you as of now? 12 three months befor I become 13
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 17.4 Hours
When can you play on MCP? I can play from 14:30 - 22:00 on mon-fri  9;00 - 22:00 Saturday and Sunday
What is your timezone? GMT
What is your rank on the server? I am at Rank E (07/01/2017)
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? AEM Prison server (Currently  offline)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have no expirince with guarding but I have seen outher Guard in action
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have I have taken all the precautions so I know how to be a fair and equal Gaurd
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Because I have always obeyed the rules of the server I have never picked fights with any one and I am very friendly toward people. I help out new players and are ready to take on the Bad and mean players of this server

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Mar 16th, 2017, 01:04 AM)JimmyDragonJr link Wrote: Unless i missed it your missing something very important. -1
Am i missing something?
(Mar 16th, 2017, 09:02 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=MasterScare link=topic=4757.msg27701#msg27701 date=1489651996]
Can everyone stop these kind of applications and make real ones

You were like this too why do you think you're hot shit kid

What is your IGN? MasterScarce
How old are you as of now? 12 three months befor I become 13
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 17.4 Hours
When can you play on MCP? I can play from 14:30 - 22:00 on mon-fri  9;00 - 22:00 Saturday and Sunday
What is your timezone? GMT
What is your rank on the server? I am at Rank E (07/01/2017)
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? AEM Prison server (Currently  offline)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have no expirince with guarding but I have seen outher Guard in action
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have I have taken all the precautions so I know how to be a fair and equal Gaurd
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? Because I have always obeyed the rules of the server I have never picked fights with any one and I am very friendly toward people. I help out new players and are ready to take on the Bad and mean players of this server
[/quote]
I spend more then 5 minutes on my app . that's what I'm implying ok?