7826 Guard application
What is your IGN? 7826
How old are you as of now? 12
What is your current playtime on the server? 5419 hours or 7 months
When can you play on MCP? Everyday around 3:30 eastern, and whenever on the weekends.
What is your timezone? Eastern
What is your rank on the server? E
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes Techge3ks
Do you have any experience with guarding? No
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I understand them very well.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I would love to help out on the server, I play on MCP a lot and have put a lot of time and effort into the server. I will enforce The rules without bias and make-sure everyone will have the best experience on this server that they can. I've been playing on this server for a decent amount of time and I am very responsible/mature. I would not be the best guard but I think i would be very good at it, I really hope you pick me and understand if you don't. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
Missing something important and you don't have 5419 hours of playtime
I have 19 hours of playtime but I have been playing scene v4 sorry for the mistake
(Dec 13th, 2016, 06:44 PM)7826 link Wrote: I have 19 hours of playtime but I have been playing scene v4 sorry for the mistake

I've never seen you before this map...

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 13th, 2016, 06:29 PM)7826 link Wrote: What is your IGN? 7826
How old are you as of now? 12
What is your current playtime on the server? 5419 hours or 7 months
When can you play on MCP? Everyday around 3:30 eastern, and whenever on the weekends.
What is your timezone? Eastern
What is your rank on the server? E
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes Techge3ks
Do you have any experience with guarding? No
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I understand them very well.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I would love to help out on the server, I play on MCP a lot and have put a lot of time and effort into the server. I will enforce The rules without bias and make-sure everyone will have the best experience on this server that they can. I've been playing on this server for a decent amount of time and I am very responsible/mature. I would not be the best guard but I think i would be very good at it, I really hope you pick me and understand if you don't. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
-1 something very important is missing... Maybe sniffing a wall isn't a ban? *wink wink nudge nudge*
-1 Get up that playtime Smile
(Dec 13th, 2016, 07:35 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=7826 link=topic=4443.msg25659#msg25659 date=1481679844]
I have 19 hours of playtime but I have been playing scene v4 sorry for the mistake

I've never seen you before this map...
[/quote]

Same

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
Did not read rules, poor app. Consider applying again if you're still interested.

signature

???