How to make a proper ban appeal.
First off before I get into an example appeal. Lets be clear on what " Ban Appeal " mean. It means that you are appealing a ban. If I were to type, " Cougars Unban Appeal " I would be wanted to be banned.

•Make it NEAT This means use the format and make sure you use the format onto your appeal.
Format:
IGN:
Who banned you?
When were you banned? (Time/Date)
Why were you banned?
Are you at fault?
What was your rank on MCP?
Why should we unban you?
Additional info:

• Check over your appeal and make sure grammar is correct.

• If you are at fault, do not lie on your appeal. Silas knows best, he'll catch you.. ( Trust me I know )

• Do not use abbreviations or emotes on your appeal. ( Plz ty thx ) partyhat illuminati

• Be mature on your appeal.

• In somewhat of a way, the length does not matter. But what does matter is that, you can easily see that person put time and effort into the appeal.

IGN: Cougarboy50
Who banned you? Mitsuo
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 12/5/16 11Am  (Month/Day/Year)
Why were you banned? Xray
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because I understand I did something very wrong. In these cases I understand that hacking and using xray is an unfair way to gain money and is illegal on the server. I knew it was illegal as well. However, I am a very active player; I also love this server way too much to leave. The thing I did wasn't the brightest for me to do, and I know this now. If I am unbanned I promise I wont do anything wrong again.
Additional info: N/A

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meant to put this into tutorials.. Could a forums admin move it?

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
II love how this is inspired by me, I think I could write a better tutorial though. The unban appeal itself is a little decent, but could be a lot better.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]