Staff alt muted, Zypher Banned, Staff member exposed - MCP Alert
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMbJUp-06e0[/youtube]

Whaaaat is up ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host KillerMittstar, LETS GET RIIIIIIIIIGHT INTO THE NEWS!

Our first story today is coming from PepeTheToad who was MUTED,

[Image: 77036caaeb7b46a69ced99ebf008e4d1.png]

We reached out to ask the mod what exactly the co mute was for, and he answered with "Vulgar language, and caps". We reached out to PepeTheToad for his comments on this mute and he refused to answer at this time. For those of you unaware, PepeTheToad, is the player alt of B-Guard, Oddordyr, whether or not this will effect his guard account remains unseen.

From one of our previous news reports we left a question in the air, When would HaZard be banned. We did not have to wait long for that question to be answered,

[Image: eec746ab4d584110a583baa711bfee1a.png]

We reached out to Mitsuo on why the permanent ban and he replied that he was given permission from Silas_Bowen. We reached out to Silas_Bowen with no comment at the time. However we here at MCP Alert are glad that he was finally removed from the community after constantly harassing our writers claiming they were using his name for views and publicity.

Our final story of the evening is coming from Wyld_ who EXPOSED Sr. Guard Masterovie, the exposed post can be seen here,

(Jul 21st, 2016, 06:37 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: I absolutely love how you blame others items for you being bad at pvp... Just last week I beat you in iron crate armor... not diamond, but iron. The items aren't the problem, they may be quite good (People don't understand that when guards taze, us it will bring me and all other Zeedin players I've talked to down to 6-5 hearts every time), but Guards can easily kill us (Oddordyr).  I also rarely go into a guard fights alone, because I know I will die. The other thing that helps players win, is that guards don't know how to pvp (except Oddordyr), its plain and simple. Finally, MasterMovie, YOU DO NOT TRY IN FIGHTS, You run around, go run into corners and spaz all around clicking in random places acting like you're doing it on purpose to be funny or some shit, but you're just doing it  to not have to fight / show how bad you really are.

Sincerely Wyld_

P.S Nerfing Zeedin or Silas really wont do anything, guards still won't be able to stop players because of the fact, like I say constantly, none of our current guards (Except Oddordyr) know how to pvp.

This expose came after Masterovie came out against Zeedin Armor, along with many other crate items, made the server OP, something many of the original members do not like. Whether or not this will lead to a feud between the two we are unaware, however we received a letter from "MittyIsHere" claiming to be ready for his next roast coming soon to a forum near you.

That is all ladies and gentlemen, we are aware we took nearly a week break however we would like to inform our fans that we will not be pushing out MCP Alert daily and will instead be doing stories whenever there is ground breaking news for our readers!

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Great as always, +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Using me for views now mit? Also my client says he was never contacted by anyone regarding this mute.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Jul 21st, 2016, 07:33 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Using me for views now mit? Also my client says he was never contacted by anyone regarding this mute.

Sir I simply report what is told to my by my writers, should something regarding our story on you be wrong please contact our writers via private message here on the forums and we will attempt to fix whatever is wrong.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Guard alts are basically a different person than their guard account, this has been said before, so nothing would happen. It's just like a regualr player getting muted
(Jul 21st, 2016, 07:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Our first story today is coming from PepeTheToad who was MUTED,
We reached out to ask the mod what exactly the co mute was for, and he answered with "Vulgar language, and caps". We reached out to PepeTheToad for his comments on this mute and he refused to answer at this time. For those of you unaware, PepeTheToad, is the player alt of B-Guard, Oddordyr, whether or not this will effect his guard account remains unseen.

This expose came after Masterovie came out against Zeedin Armor, along with many other crate items, made the server OP, something many of the original members do not like. Whether or not this will lead to a feud between the two we are unaware, however we received a letter from "MittyIsHere" claiming to be ready for his next roast coming soon to a forum near you.
I cannot wait for your roast my d00d!

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]