My Knife
[Image: RLQKEDg.jpg]

My IRL Karambit, Samsung's Galaxy S3 Tablet for scale
I don't understand the appeal to knives like these.....I prefer something like that

[Image: Smith-and-Wesson-SW3B-Special-Ops-M-9-Ba...-Knife.jpg]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 10th, 2016, 09:32 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: I don't understand the appeal to knives like these.....I prefer something like that

[Image: Smith-and-Wesson-SW3B-Special-Ops-M-9-Ba...-Knife.jpg]

It's a karambit. It's meant to be a weapon.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Jul 10th, 2016, 09:39 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: It's a karambit. It's meant to be a weapon.

Which is why I prefer it Wink Who the fuck collects knives for show...you have a fucking issue lmfao

signature

I don't mind people collecting knives, it's a fine hobby. Just collecting crappy knives from China is silly.

Regardless here's my knife. Rarely leave home without it, my keys, wallet, and phone.

[Image: Q93XA7lh.jpg]

signature

???
Pocket knife wise yeah I wouldn't mind having one of those, easy enough to hide :^ )

signature

(Jul 10th, 2016, 11:13 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: I don't mind people collecting knives, it's a fine hobby. Just collecting crappy knives from China is silly.

Regardless here's my knife. Rarely leave home without it, my keys, wallet, and phone.

[Image: Q93XA7lh.jpg]
Okay so I see the knife and the keys, you took the photo with your wallet obviously, but where's the phone? :^)
I always have my leatherman wave with me.
I Could not find my fade metal knife. But I did find my combat Knife. [Image: 8LcAQBW.jpg]

signature

(Jul 11th, 2016, 07:48 AM)Hero Deacon link Wrote: I Could not find my fade metal knife. But I did find my combat Knife. [Image: 8LcAQBW.jpg]
Fantastic lighting.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently