HaZardZ321730 Ban Appeal
(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:51 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: I would say unban hazard, but he has gotten to the point where he is being extremely hypocritical, he wants to get craftin banned for using spook as a verb, but when he uses it, he raises hell. Hazard should stay banned not because he was being " racist " but because he wants to complain about others using spook, but when he does, he thinks its perfectly normal. Hazard should stick to his opinion of how spook is racist. If he is fighting his ban because he couldn't follow his own guidelines, then he definitely shouldn't be unbanned
I used it because apparently it wasn't bannable or atleast it isn't bannable for everyone else but it's bannable for ME. Of course you don't want me unbanned you threatened to make my life miserable with a small group of people.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:56 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3944.msg22765#msg22765 date=1467924692]
I would say unban hazard, but he has gotten to the point where he is being extremely hypocritical, he wants to get craftin banned for using spook as a verb, but when he uses it, he raises hell. Hazard should stay banned not because he was being " racist " but because he wants to complain about others using spook, but when he does, he thinks its perfectly normal. Hazard should stick to his opinion of how spook is racist. If he is fighting his ban because he couldn't follow his own guidelines, then he definitely shouldn't be unbanned

He used this word after he reported it and nothing was done thinking it was fine to use, yet a mod who seems to find every little thing to ban him on goes right on and bans him while another user can use it with no punishment given to the user. However HaZard uses it the same exact way and he is given a permanent ban.
[/quote] It's a fucking permanent ban? The fuck people like a2,Brian and there little group actually used it in a racist way and they didn't even get perm banned.

signature

Every case that is reported on the forums should be reviewed by its own merit. In this case a moderator acted upon knowledge currently available to her. If other cases were denied fault, it is because their situation was reviewed and deemed such. This case should be reviewed by its own merit and by the events surrounding the incident. I was not online and cannot say for sure what was intended by Hazard's use of a previously banned word on the server, much like Madison couldn't be full understanding of someone else's situation if she hadn't been online for the offense.

Madison was the sole Moderator online for the offense as far as I know, so either she or an admin must debate the legitimacy of this ban with Hazard. We are all entitled to our own opinion on the situation of course, but we need to remember that unless we were present, many subtle hints made by Hazard and other individuals that would give us insight as to the true nature of the use of this word would be lost to us by our absence.

I stand by the statement I have made many times: Don't tempt staff with situations that have caused others to be punished, and complain afterwards when you join them for the same reason.

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:59 PM)aldronaran link Wrote: Every case that is reported on the forums should be reviewed by its own merit. In this case a moderator acted upon knowledge currently available to her. If other cases were denied fault, it is because their situation was reviewed and deemed such. This case should be reviewed by its own merit and by the events surrounding the incident. I was not online and cannot say for sure what was intended by Hazard's use of a previously banned word on the server, much like Madison couldn't be full understanding of someone else's situation if she hadn't been online for the offense.

Madison was the sole Moderator online for the offense as far as I know, so either she or an admin must debate the legitimacy of this ban with Hazard. We are all entitled to our own opinion on the situation of course, but we need to remember that unless we were present, many subtle hints made by Hazard and other individuals that would give us insight as to the true nature of the use of this word would be lost to us by our absence.

I stand by the statement I have made many times: Don't tempt staff with situations that have caused others to be punished, and complain afterwards when you join them for the same reason.
Madison trys every way she can to get anyone banned outside the group of "Oink" we're all salty French fries McDonald's !

signature

(Jul 7th, 2016, 02:02 PM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: Madison trys every way she can to get anyone banned outside the group of "Oink" we're all salty French fries McDonald's !

Not to mention she was close herself to being muted yesterday, the insane amount of staff disrespect she showed towards me for banning her friends and basically insulting the entire server. "Where does Silas find these players, McDonalds?" -Madison2k16

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 7th, 2016, 02:02 PM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: [quote author=aldronaran link=topic=3944.msg22771#msg22771 date=1467925142]
Every case that is reported on the forums should be reviewed by its own merit. In this case a moderator acted upon knowledge currently available to her. If other cases were denied fault, it is because their situation was reviewed and deemed such. This case should be reviewed by its own merit and by the events surrounding the incident. I was not online and cannot say for sure what was intended by Hazard's use of a previously banned word on the server, much like Madison couldn't be full understanding of someone else's situation if she hadn't been online for the offense.

Madison trys every way she can to get anyone banned outside the group of "Oink" we're all salty French fries McDonald's !
[/quote] Madi doesn't want to ban anyone enless she has to and in this case she did what she thought was right and i can agree.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 02:06 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3944.msg22772#msg22772 date=1467925371]
[quote author=aldronaran link=topic=3944.msg22771#msg22771 date=1467925142]

[/quote] Madi doesn't want to ban anyone enless she has to and in this case she did what she thought was right and i can agree.
[/quote] MCP found me at McDonald's according to this staff.

signature

(Jul 7th, 2016, 02:07 PM)HaZardZ321730 link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3944.msg22776#msg22776 date=1467925610]
[quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3944.msg22772#msg22772 date=1467925371]
[quote author=aldronaran link=topic=3944.msg22771#msg22771 date=1467925142]

[/quote] MCP found me at McDonald's according to this staff.
[/quote]

That joke was directed at NO ONE! It was a general statement. I called everyone salty, get over it.
What the hell you talking about?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 02:09 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: What the hell you talking about?
Oh i got upgraded? perhaps I'm breaking out of my salty shell

signature