HaZardZ321730 Ban Appeal
IGN: HaZardZ321730
Who banned you?  Madison apparently
When were you banned? (Time/Date)  7/7/16 3:56
Why were you banned? Apparently "Racism"
Are you at fault? Not at all
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Cause I didn't do anything
Additional info: Literally I just got banned for racism? Can you show some proof

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:04 PM)Ayyy Lmao Hazard link Wrote: You said Spook. You got the word banned because other people said it. That doesn't make you exempt from saying it.

Proof of this?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Take it up with Madison, she banned you, I'm sure she can provide logs maybe a screenie
First of all, great ban appeal. Second, I do have screenshots.  emotRIP

[Image: 5WKfIIS.png]
"Your spooking me" Yet another player can say he was spooked and didn't receive a ban.

signature

(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:22 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: "Your spooking me" Yet another player can say he was spooked and didn't receive a ban.
and who was that?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
[Image: 94170851abed09c026bfc1547b317ed3.png]

And guess what. This report was denied. "Stop ur spooking me" and "you spooked me" same context. So either That report should be handled with a proper ban or HaZard should be unbanned.

signature

(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [Image: 94170851abed09c026bfc1547b317ed3.png]

And guess what. This report was denied. "Stop ur spooking me" and "you spooked me" same context. So either That report should be handled with a proper ban or HaZard should be unbanned.

If I would have known about this I would have banned.  I only seen this. This isn't even about Kratos.
(Jul 7th, 2016, 01:34 PM)MadisonCaylen_7 link Wrote: If I would have known about this I would have banned.  I only seen this. This isn't even about Kratos.

And you completely miss the point. This report was up for a few days, and you never seen it? Maybe you should be a bit more active on the forums. As this report was denied. The point, since you completely have missed the point, is that both players said it in the same context, yet only one gets punished. Because guess what, you dislike him.

signature

that's some honest bullshit I've reported a bunch of people saying it and they got off free. Wyld said it like twice a few days ago, cougar boy said it, and other people have said it and I'm the one who gets in trouble? If it was someone in your litte group they'd get off free i would turn into a French fry from McDonald's. You quite honesty shouldn't be mod Madison.

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]