HaZardZ321730 Ban Appeal
Fairly sure it's denied. This'll be your 2nd unban package if you buy one.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Jul 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Fairly sure it's denied. This'll be your 2nd unban package if you buy one.
Ok and who the fuck are you to deny me ?

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
(Jul 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM)MadisonCaylen_7 link Wrote: [quote author=HaZardZ321730 link=topic=3944.msg22787#msg22787 date=1467927789]
Yummy here, first let's address the ban. if I do recall (even for experienced players) that the racism rules go like this: a temp ban, a tempban, THEN a perm ban. now Madison, what I want to know is what happened to the other temps? say hazard is completely at Fault, he still shouldn't get a perm ban. I don't recall him ever being banned for racism before. Also, let's look at the way the word was used "spooking"" now according to the English language that is a verb. so this boggles me how a verb can be a noun.

And can we PLEASE get more mods like mit. No ties to players so his opinion is his own and not guided.

As I said before, Silas gave me instructions on what to do and I followed them. Stop commenting on this, damn.
[/quote]

So is the tempban system no longer a thing? See if you explained it to silas, I think he got a biased report.
3 reasons to this boleshit 1. I wasn't racist  2. Madison finds any reason to get me banned 3. A fucking perm ban? Its my first offence it should be 1 day ban.

signature

bought a unban package

signature