#LinksLies
I may be banned from MCP until I can buy an unban pass but until then have this link to a twitter account I may or may not have made cause link is shit and lies about everything. XD https://twitter.com/LinksLies

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Hating on this fag is still going on? Damn.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Cause he keeps lying to every one every day and doesn't have the balls to admit he is. Plus the stuff he says is funny as shit to think about.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
You know you are just feeding them what they want right? People say shit like that to get attention. The best thing you can do it remove the audience and move on, people that feed on attention can't live without it. So the best say to "get back" is leave them alone with there own thoughts and let them self destruct.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ