Killah's Ban Appeal (again)
IGN: Killah
Who banned you? Zeedin
When were you banned? (Time/Date): 10:23PM Eastern Standard Time
Why were you banned? Use of a client
Are you at fault? No.
What was your rank on MCP? Baron.
Why should we unban you? I am honestly pissed off, I was just unbanned after being falsely banned for hacking not even 2 days ago. b_bob and KimboJackson were in skype with me when I was banned. They could hear me mashing my keyboard and spamming my mouse, if you think I was hacking just give me your skype, I'll add you to the call and we can 1v1 or I can screen share and fight somebody. I wouldn't spend 200 hours on this server just to get banned for hacking. I don't understand why you can't accept that I'm good at PvP. I don't hack and I never have.
Additional info: Your server has drugs, which makes pvp way easier as well as sketchy as hell.  Stop handing out such biased judgements. This is getting a little out of hand guys.  And ask yourself, who in the right mind would like to spend 200 hours on a server to be banned for use of client when i haven't even used one in the first place.

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
#UnbanKillah  riPepperonis 1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I believe that you where "mashing [your] keyboard and spamming [your] mouse".The thing was the aiming, you seamed to be able to lock onto people and never hit other people by accident, and no matter how far/close/there location/ if you could see them or not you where always looking at them. Also sniping with the fishing rod across C and being able to land every hit with the fishing rod.

(Mar 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM)Killah link Wrote: Additional info: Your server has drugs, which makes pvp way easier as well as sketchy as hell.  Stop handing out such biased judgements. This is getting a little out of hand guys.
First of all you don't think I know that, and second if that is what you believe you don't have to play on the server, and also I witnessed myself so don't know how it is a "biased judgement"

(Mar 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM)Killah link Wrote: I wouldn't spend 200 hours on this server just to get banned for hacking.
Also if you think we owe you anything after getting 200 hours of entertainment out of a FREE server that you have never donated I think you need evaluate your perspective of how the real world works.

With that said I would like to here what others think.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Just screenshare on skype and watch him PvP you would be able to tell whether or not he's hacking, he's actually good at PvP. As for the 200 hours of play time, I don't think any player would hack because if you play on a minecraft server and you're having fun without hacking, there would be no point in hacking unless you were pissed that somebody killed you. Killah kills basically everyone so the only reason he has to be mad is the fact that you banned him because you think he hacks. He's good.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Killah is my friend, so I will try not to be bias.

Some facts I know:
Killah is crazy good at pvp, he can keep a steady hand and stay on target
He is one of those people who use a fishing rod to pvp and is actually good at it (from a lot of using it I assume)

Some things I believe from knowing/talking to him nearly every day for the past week or two:
He isn't the kind of person who would hack, he is good at pvp and takes pride in that, he would not tarnish that by cheating.
I've never known him to or seen him hack in all the time I've known him.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Zs , Cougar , and Bob are all going to Vouch for him since they are friends , I personally think the whole fishing rod thing was not normal in any way.

signature

Kek
(Mar 10th, 2016, 09:30 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Your opinion is not needed here, you've had it out for Killah ever since he joined this server.
I haven't had it out for Killah until about 2 days ago , Liked him before we noticed he was using a client.

signature

Kek
Just because someone has hours on a server doesn't mean they don't nor would ever hack. Just because you mash a keyboard doesn't mean you don't hack either..... I know only Killah's friends will come be bias and defend him regardless. Zeedin had fresh eyes when watching the fight, so his judgement is not bias when he banned this time.
(Mar 10th, 2016, 09:28 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: Zs , Cougar , and Bob are all going to Vouch for him since they are friends , I personally think the whole fishing rod thing was not normal in any way.
Clearly did not read my post, don't jump into a topic you are not informed about. Evidently you've never seen a good pvper with a fishing rod.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
You're kidding me, 1. I haven't used a client  2. Im legit, and 3. I can even prove it to you.

I can use any device necessary  to prove my innocence and i say that with confidence. You can check when my stuff was last edited etc.

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]