Buttkicker12345's Guard Application New and improved
What is your IGN?buttkicker12345

When can you play on MCP?5-9:30 weekdays, on weekends all day any day

What is your timezone?EST
What is your rank on the server?Baron

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. ive had experiance on 1 other server and that was skillzsources

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Yes over and over again and again

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?The first reason you should pick me to be MCP's Newest guard is because i have read all the rules and im great at pvp i think if i got guard fighting would go down and the safety of the C blockers would go up.The second reason is because i wont abuse and safe zone and/or spam the kits and store them.The third Reason is if there is a bug or a person that is hacking i will get them banned becuase i always have fraps open.The fourth and final Reason why you should pick me to be a new guard is because i will respect all people of all ages,sexes,and colors.I promise to not use caps and go to my fullest potential to protect all that roam all threw out the prison.SEDIMENTARY TORCH.Thank you for reading and i hope you make the right decision Tongue
great guy, good friend, well behaved and mature
+1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
It needs to be a little bit bigger but nice app.
Denied because spelling.

signature

???
locked because of denial

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.