Agent_Dash's Mod application

Timezone: US standard mountain time

How Long Have You Played On MCP? 335.8 hours on record

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was banned because Masterovie and NateFoster thought I used Free Cam but because I did not and they did not have proof I was unbanned. I was banned for a little less then a day.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? The Minecraft Community Prison is supposed to be a fun server for people of all ages which is why we can't have people using profanity to a profound extent or cheating/hacking or using a client which is where the mod comes in.

I am a very fun player to play with and many people on MCP like me a lot. Even though I am not currently mod I am always helping players and kindly telling them not to use caps or curse words. I also love helping new players to better understand the rules so they can have lots of fun on MCP and not have to worry about making mistakes that could get them into trouble. I am a very fair person who would never abuse my privileges and I would only use them within fair reason. I am on MCP almost every day and MCP is basically my second life. It is the best server I have ever played and it would be an honor to be among the staff rank again and do my part in keeping this server fun and friendly for anyone playing.

Additional Information: When I was guard I was told that if I made mistakes it's OK everyone does.  Every time i made a mistake I would apologize for what I had done and learn from the mistake so I would not repeat it again.

Thank you all for taking the time to look over my application and give your feedback. I appreciate that a lot.

~Your's truly Agent_Dash 

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
great player, +1

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Feb 6th, 2016, 08:29 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: great player, +1

Thank you GirlsRock5133 that means a lot. Smile

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
+1 Great Player, Always see you helping out in chat. Deserves Mod!!
EVen though he hates me XD I think he would be a gr8 mod he has the f8 to become a gr8 mod 1+ mayne  snoopdawg

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your feedback

signature

+1 because he is more active than 90% of all staff on the server.  Also great person and is like the only person that doesn't call hacks or abuse on me after I kill them so you aren't annoying.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
-1 There should be only one mod and that mod should be me (But really it should be nothingclassy)

signature

F
(Feb 7th, 2016, 12:21 AM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: -1 There should be only one mod and that mod should be me (But really it should be nothingclassy)
Who is this? Thanks for the support Big Grin

signature

[Mod] at Minecraft Community Prison
-x-
Stay Classy
(Feb 6th, 2016, 08:26 PM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: Age: 20

Timezone: US standard mountain time

How Long Have You Played On MCP? 335.8 hours on record

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I was banned because Masterovie and NateFoster thought I used Free Cam but because I did not and they did not have proof I was unbanned. I was banned for a little less then a day.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? The Minecraft Community Prison is supposed to be a fun server for people of all ages which is why we can't have people using profanity to a profound extent or cheating/hacking or using a client which is where the mod comes in.

I am a very fun player to play with and many people on MCP like me a lot. Even though I am not currently mod I am always helping players and kindly telling them not to use caps or curse words. I also love helping new players to better understand the rules so they can have lots of fun on MCP and not have to worry about making mistakes that could get them into trouble. I am a very fair person who would never abuse my privileges and I would only use them within fair reason. I am on MCP almost every day and MCP is basically my second life. It is the best server I have ever played and it would be an honor to be among the staff rank again and do my part in keeping this server fun and friendly for anyone playing.

Additional Information: When I was guard I was told that if I made mistakes it's OK everyone does.  Every time i made a mistake I would apologize for what I had done and learn from the mistake so I would not repeat it again.

Thank you all for taking the time to look over my application and give your feedback. I appreciate that a lot.

~Your's truly Agent_Dash
+1 Very active player, very easy to get along with and is a known member within the MCP community.

signature

[Mod] at Minecraft Community Prison
-x-
Stay Classy