Noxehhh's Guard application (Re-post because I was told to do so)
What is your IGN?- Noxehhh

How old are you as of now?- 18

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)- It has increased significantly Approximately 30 hours curretly.

When can you play on MCP?- As often as I can possibly manage, enough to where I'm sure I will be active enough.

What is your timezone?- EST I beleive. I live in New Jersey.

What is your rank on the server?- Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?- I do indeed have experience, I have been an important member of many prison severs' staff team.

Do you have any experience with guarding?- Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).- Yes, I have a very immense amount of guard experience. I've worked my way up to Head-Guard on multiple prison servers, and from there to Warden and onward to Owner. I feel with all of the experience I've gained over the years of playing Minecraft prison servers, I would be a good asset to the Guard ranks.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have indeed, I understand fully how your jail and rule system work. I have special eyes "My brand"

Why should we pick you to be out next guard?-  Well, there are many reasons as to why you should pick me to be our next guard, I will start with my surreal competence in pvp. I will admit I'm kinda rusty now, but with some warm up fights, I will be a force to be reckoned with.  Since I've been guard on many servers, your rules are actually almost exactly the same as an old prison server, so the transition will not be a hassle. I'm not very harsh or too overbearing when I guard, I know what I can and cannot do in all aspects of the job at hand. I do not pick favorites and I treat everyone with respect regardless if they respect me or not. I know the responsibilities a guard should have, and I feel if you let me show you what I am made of, you will not be disappointed in the slightest.
                Thank you for reading,
                                                        Noxehhh <3

signature

Smile
riPepperonis 1 , he is a GREAT pvper, he seems to know the rules very well and has a great application

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1 Great guy
Strong applicant. Definitely good at PvP and will be an asset. +1
Thank you for the replies <3

signature

Smile
+1 because you're sexy

signature

[Mod] at Minecraft Community Prison
-x-
Stay Classy
thanks love <3

signature

Smile
Let me tap dat ass and 1+  Keepo Keepo Keepo illuminati snoopdawg

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Good app, will be considered. LPT to other applicants: Put the exact secret phrase in, I almost completely skipped your app when I did a control+f search through it.

signature

???
riPepperonis 1 Great Guy, easy to get along with. Always polite in game to everyone! Would be a great additon