(Vivir's Mod Application)
Timezone: Central Standard
How Long Have You Played On MCP? As of posting this application I have 21.8 hours playtime (This will definitely be updated in the future)
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? n/a
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
Being a Moderator on MCP is a huge position to handle, no matter what server you're moderator on. This is where one's maturity comes into play. I rarely complain in chat for being killed, or blatantly call someone a hacker in chat. I am able to be calm and collected in even the most heated of situations. If I believe a player is hacking in any way, I gather sufficient proof and report it in a proper manner.

I have previous experience as a moderator on a different server that sadly shut down. I learned and gathered years of experience from this server. After reading the rules multiple times on your forums, I know when and how to properly handle a situation.

Above all, in-game activity is very important if I want to apply for moderator position. I am almost positive that I will be able to log on every day, and spend at least 2 hour a day on MCP (sometimes less, sometimes more, but generally 2 hours).

For me if I become moderator my most important job is to be friendly and helpful to the community. I will be there to put the community and the player's needs first. I enjoy helping players. I love answering questions, concerns, and I am friendly when spoken too.

Additional Information: I hope you enjoyed my application!!! If you need to contact me further for more information you can find me either on TS or simply messaging me here on the forums!
Decent app, however I haven't seen you on much and mod space is very limited. Don't get your hopes up.

signature

???