MikeTheos23's Guard Application
Timezone: AEDEST+10
How Long Have You Played On MCP?  2 years
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Yes, i have
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Because i asked my friend to play hypixel
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I have been on this server for a while now and i play on this server everyday non stop and i am calm and will love to experience being  a guard and i love this server. I know most of the prison. I like enforcing rules and I love being helpful. I am very experienced with prison servers. I am usually on anywhere from 1 to 7 hours a day. I also enjoy talking to other prisoner and guards. I consider myself a good PVP-er but definitely not the best.
Additional Information: . I also easily make new friends and welcome new players. I never want anyone left out. I think that anyone and everyone should be included no matter who they are, what they think, and what they do. I love to help others. I also try to spend lots of time getting to know the guards, wardens, and other prisoners on the server. If I do become guard, I will be committed to helping those in need, something I like doing the best. I am responsible and smart. I know the rules and, most importantly, follow them. I feel as if I should be given a chance as guard.i think you should pick me because I know the rules, I listen to orders, and I will help the prisoners be safe. Being a staff member is something I am highly familiar with. I have been an admin on a survival server for nearly 2 years until it ended up going down. I ran my own server for less than a year which did a lot better than a survival server could with the advanced modding everywhere else. Aside from my previous experience, I believe that I posses qualities that will benefit the server and the community. I am mature and can tell the difference between right and wrong. It sounds like such a menial trait, but it is a trait that has been often left for granted. I also genuinely enjoy helping others. I try to greet the fresh-spawns as frequently as possible and try to help them get established. I remember, 2 weeks or so ago, I killed a C and Maaty told me not to do it because it drives them away from the server. I realized that he was right and since them have done nothing but help new comers. I admit I am not the greatest pvper but I certainly am not the worst and when it comes to protecting players, I will not back down. I hope you take my application into consideration as I feel I can be a beneficial member of the staff team.You should pick me as your next guard because I am dedicated to this server, I love to help people. I also really like to pvp, and I consider myself great at it. I am very friendly, and ambitious. I have special eyes #MyBrand, though I do wear glasses. I listen and am a peoples person. I am very good at ending player arguments, and try to make everyone on the server happy. I have had doubts to myself of starting arguments and yelling at people in the server, but I have trained my self control. I have learned, and am learning to fully control my anger. Everyone knows Charlie, and just about everyone likes Charlie, I have a few people that I am not 100% friends with, but Nothing will change my attitude once I am guard.you should pick me because i have experience and i want to do what i can to help the server and make it more enjoyable for all the player. i do not abuse and i am reasonable. I feel that I'm now more used to the community and can take on this task. I can be trusted with the powers that I would get from being a mod, and I have experience being a staff member. I've been staff on a total of 8 or 9 servers in my lifetime, my most recent one was convicted, where I was a guard for 3 years before becoming and AlphaGuard.(Head-Guard here) If I'm picked I will work well with the other staff members and Maaty (a current mod) is a friend of mine from convicted and we were both AlphaGuards there. I would be comfortable in that position and I believe that I can help MCP be a more welcoming, safe place. You should pick me to be a guard because my ability to listen to instructions is pretty good, I have special eyes #MyBrand. Anyways, I think I should be picked as a guard because of one main reason. I love MCP, I can't get enough of it, I am helpful to players every now and then, and I do indeed get in arguments and I will admit I have a bit of a loose temper but I have been working on controlling that. Everyone makes mistakes. I am very active and play many hours a day just having fun, I do realize I quit guard the last time I got it but I quit because I had no freedom, I have recently discovered guards have been given a bit for freedom and I feel like I am up to the task of being a guard because it is fun and a very joyful experience. I also love pvp, which is an upside(not a requirement) if I get guard, I get to pvp pretty much every day which I love. I sometimes get in arguments and or have a hard time, but everyone has hard times and we need to just work through them. I would love an opportunity to be a guard on MCP once again, I know the guard faction is pretty full with inactive members, that's another upside, I am extremely active and I am grateful I can get on MCP every day with no time limit to my imagination of minecraft. MCP has been my favourite server for a whole year, which is about how long I've been playing, I am very experienced within the MCP community and I would love a shot at guard.Being a Guard is not something someone deserves but more of who has earned it. I would like to join the staff team because I am a very kind person, am willing to help anyone upon request,
and am an easy person to get along with. I do understand how the punishment system works and know all the rules needed for the position.
I have been moderator on a few servers in the past and police the same thing as a guard.  Whilst as police you are to take the contraband from players and jail them when caught.  I understand here you count down from 5, to give people a chance to hand over the contraband items you have requested for. I have played Convicted in the past before all the changes. I am mature for my age and would like to help the community more and help it grow. I greet all new comers to the server and try and help if they have questions in chat.
I am responsible and would not (treat or use in a very mean, unfair way) the Guard position however i would still be helping and warning players when they break rules. I would help make Jail a place where people come and have fun without fear of any insulting comments. When people come to MCP they want to have fun and be part of a growing community of like minded gamers and provide a great image to new and current users to help bring more users to the server.This  is the most impressive prison server I've played on yet, I would like the opportunity to further my experience by becoming a guard. I wish to dedicate my self to the server from a different perspective and do my best to insure that everyone has a safe, enjoyable experience on the server. I have come to truly enjoy and have developed a passion for MCP. I wish to become more involved on server and play a more responsible role in hope overall bettering of the server. Well, there are many reason as to why you should pick me to be our next guard, I will start with my surreal competence in pvp. I will admit I'm kinda rusty now, but with some warm up fights, I will be a force to be reckoned with.  Since I've been guard on many servers, your rules are actually almost exactly the same as an old prison server, so the transition will not be a hassle. I'm not very harsh or too overbearing when I guard, I know what I can and cannot do in all aspects of the job at hand. I do not pick favorites and I treat everyone with respect regardless if they respect me or not. I know the responsibilities a guard should have, and I feel if you let me show you what I am made of, you will not be disappointed in the slightest. I should be the next guard because I have experience in guarding. I was a guard on the old convicted for more than a year. I know the challenges it takes to being a guard, that being making sure people are following the rules, keeping the prison safe, and helping out lost players who need a bit of assistance. Furthermore I know the commands there are to guarding so you can be assure I know what I am doing. Finally I know the commands there are to this server, which I can now be a help to other players when starting.I feel like I should be the next guard, as I can help around, discover exploits and help patch them, while still being able to play alongside other members of the community, while still acting calm and mature. Overall, I have helped patch several exploits, including several which are detrimental to the entire server, and I am looking to get certified as a pentester to help the server in as numerous ways as I can, such as fighting hackers, using professional-grade judgement to rule over several cases, and a bit of PvPing on the side. While not being on the server 24/7 or for as long as some other people have been on, I still have as much, if not, equal to the knowledge most people have, with all sorts of different topics, and ideas. I am also very experienced with guard because I used to play on this server when it wasn't updated to what it is know and I love playing on this server and making new minecraft friends.

Thankyou for reading I hope you consider me as guard Smile

dayum son, long application lol

signature

Smile
You're still not using the correct format. I strongly suggest that you read your own application before posting it.
(Feb 1st, 2016, 11:31 PM)MikeTheos23 link Wrote: Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?                                                                                    guard

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Because I am very nice and caring for other mcp prisoners
Mr stonecold just because you are guard it doesn't mean just write bad stuff on people's guard applications
(Feb 2nd, 2016, 10:28 PM)MikeTheos23 link Wrote: Mr stonecold just because you are guard it doesn't mean just write bad stuff on people's guard applications

"Mean" What he said wasn't even close to mean. Every previous application you have submitted hasn't been in the correct format, so either the majority who comment the +1's don't read or don't care you have the MOD format instead of the GUARD format. Now dear lord if you are applying for mod change it to Moderator Application.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 2nd, 2016, 10:28 PM)MikeTheos23 link Wrote: Mr stonecold just because you are guard it doesn't mean just write bad stuff on people's guard applications
I highly doubt you're 16, but many people don't act their age so I have no clue.

Now, people don't take time to scan or even read players  applications, they just judge it by length and look for the #MyBrand. Usually if this player has done something bad to that person who is about to reply usually they -1. That's majority of MCP players replies on forums.

signature

If you actually think about it, I'm trying to help you. I don't gain anything from writing negative comments on other people's applications. The players that I support are people who I genuinely think can do a good job. In your case, you haven't bothered to fix any of the mistakes you made in your previous guard app even though it was pointed out several times. This signifies a lack of attention to detail and that's a bad trait to have as guard. If you think everyone who gives you criticism is doing it maliciously, then you will not last as a guard because you aren't going to learn.

I highly suggest you take a second look at your application and fix these mistakes:

1) You applying for Guard, use the proper format.
2) Try to cut down your app to make it more concise and to the point. You have a few instances where you repeat yourself or include unnecessary information. For example, you state that you know the rules at least 5 times. Remember that quality outweighs quantity.

3) You plagiarized Noxehhh and have the exact same sentences in your app.http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3172.0.html

Quote:  Well, there are many reason as to why you should pick me to be our next guard, I will start with my surreal competence in pvp. I will admit I'm kinda rusty now, but with some warm up fights, I will be a force to be reckoned with.  Since I've been guard on many servers, your rules are actually almost exactly the same as an old prison server, so the transition will not be a hassle. I'm not very harsh or too overbearing when I guard, I know what I can and cannot do in all aspects of the job at hand. I do not pick favorites and I treat everyone with respect regardless if they respect me or not. I know the responsibilities a guard should have, and I feel if you let me show you what I am made of, you will not be disappointed in the slightest.

4) You plagiarized hamann's mod app. http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3...l#msg17178

Quote: I feel that I'm now more used to the community and can take on this task. I can be trusted with the powers that I would get from being a mod, and I have experience being a staff member. I've been staff on a total of 8 or 9 servers in my lifetime, my most recent one was convicted, where I was a guard for 3 years before becoming and AlphaGuard.(Head-Guard here) If I'm picked I will work well with the other staff members and Maaty (a current mod) is a friend of mine from convicted and we were both AlphaGuards there. I would be comfortable in that position and I believe that I can help MCP be a more welcoming, safe place.

5) You also plagiarized TGOutbreak's guard app http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3183.0.html

Quote:Being a Guard is not something someone deserves but more of who has earned it. I would like to join the staff team because I am a very kind person, am willing to help anyone upon request,
and am an easy person to get along with. I do understand how the punishment system works and know all the rules needed for the position.
I have been moderator on a few servers in the past and police the same thing as a guard.  Whilst as police you are to take the contraband from players and jail them when caught.  I understand here you count down from 5, to give people a chance to hand over the contraband items you have requested for. I have played Convicted in the past before all the changes. I am mature for my age and would like to help the community more and help it grow. I greet all new comers to the server and try and help if they have questions in chat.
I am responsible and would not (treat or use in a very mean, unfair way) the Guard position however i would still be helping and warning players when they break rules. I would help make Jail a place where people come and have fun without fear of any insulting comments. When people come to MCP they want to have fun and be part of a growing community of like minded gamers and provide a great image to new and current users to help bring more users to the server.

6) You also plagiarized me. http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3117.0.html

Quote:Being a staff member is something I am highly familiar with. I have been an admin on a survival server for nearly 2 years until it ended up going down. I ran my own server for less than a year which did a lot better than a survival server could with the advanced modding everywhere else. Aside from my previous experience, I believe that I posses qualities that will benefit the server and the community. I am mature and can tell the difference between right and wrong. It sounds like such a menial trait, but it is a trait that has been often left for granted. I also genuinely enjoy helping others. I try to greet the fresh-spawns as frequently as possible and try to help them get established. I remember, 2 weeks or so ago, I killed a C and Maaty told me not to do it because it drives them away from the server. I realized that he was right and since them have done nothing but help new comers. I admit I am not the greatest pvper but I certainly am not the worst and when it comes to protecting players, I will not back down. I hope you take my application into consideration as I feel I can be a beneficial member of the staff team.

Your entire application is a collection of plagiarism with a few instances of your incoherent text. You are not fit to be staff here and I question if there are other instances where you lied. -1
(Feb 3rd, 2016, 05:12 PM)Mr_StoneCold link Wrote: [quote author=MikeTheos23 link=topic=3209.msg17727#msg17727 date=1454477328]
Mr stonecold just because you are guard it doesn't mean just write bad stuff on people's guard applications

If you actually think about it, I'm trying to help you. I don't gain anything from writing negative comments on other people's applications. The players that I support are people who I genuinely think can do a good job. In your case, you haven't bothered to fix any of the mistakes you made in your previous guard app even though it was pointed out several times. This signifies a lack of attention to detail and that's a bad trait to have as guard. If you think everyone who gives you criticism is doing it maliciously, then you will not last as a guard because you aren't going to learn.

I highly suggest you take a second look at your application and fix these mistakes:

1) You applying for Guard, use the proper format.
2) Try to cut down your app to make it more concise and to the point. You have a few instances where you repeat yourself or include unnecessary information. For example, you state that you know the rules at least 5 times. Remember that quality outweighs quantity.

3) You plagiarized Noxehhh and have the exact same sentences in your app.http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3172.0.html

Quote:  Well, there are many reason as to why you should pick me to be our next guard, I will start with my surreal competence in pvp. I will admit I'm kinda rusty now, but with some warm up fights, I will be a force to be reckoned with.  Since I've been guard on many servers, your rules are actually almost exactly the same as an old prison server, so the transition will not be a hassle. I'm not very harsh or too overbearing when I guard, I know what I can and cannot do in all aspects of the job at hand. I do not pick favorites and I treat everyone with respect regardless if they respect me or not. I know the responsibilities a guard should have, and I feel if you let me show you what I am made of, you will not be disappointed in the slightest.

4) You plagiarized hamann's mod app. http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3...l#msg17178

Quote: I feel that I'm now more used to the community and can take on this task. I can be trusted with the powers that I would get from being a mod, and I have experience being a staff member. I've been staff on a total of 8 or 9 servers in my lifetime, my most recent one was convicted, where I was a guard for 3 years before becoming and AlphaGuard.(Head-Guard here) If I'm picked I will work well with the other staff members and Maaty (a current mod) is a friend of mine from convicted and we were both AlphaGuards there. I would be comfortable in that position and I believe that I can help MCP be a more welcoming, safe place.

5) You also plagiarized TGOutbreak's guard app http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3183.0.html

Quote:Being a Guard is not something someone deserves but more of who has earned it. I would like to join the staff team because I am a very kind person, am willing to help anyone upon request,
I am responsible and would not (treat or use in a very mean, unfair way) the Guard position however i would still be helping and warning players when they break rules. I would help make Jail a place where people come and have fun without fear of any insulting comments. When people come to MCP they want to have fun and be part of a growing community of like minded gamers and provide a great image to new and current users to help bring more users to the server.

6) You also plagiarized me. http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3117.0.html

Quote:Being a staff member is something I am highly familiar with. I have been an admin on a survival server for nearly 2 years until it ended up going down. I ran my own server for less than a year which did a lot better than a survival server could with the advanced modding everywhere else. Aside from my previous experience, I believe that I posses qualities that will benefit the server and the community. I am mature and can tell the difference between right and wrong. It sounds like such a menial trait, but it is a trait that has been often left for granted. I also genuinely enjoy helping others. I try to greet the fresh-spawns as frequently as possible and try to help them get established. I remember, 2 weeks or so ago, I killed a C and Maaty told me not to do it because it drives them away from the server. I realized that he was right and since them have done nothing but help new comers. I admit I am not the greatest pvper but I certainly am not the worst and when it comes to protecting players, I will not back down. I hope you take my application into consideration as I feel I can be a beneficial member of the staff team.

Your entire application is a collection of plagiarism with a few instances of your incoherent text. You are not fit to be staff here and I question if there are other instances where you lied. -1
[/quote]
Hmm great work Big Grin

signature