Poll involving server hosting
Hi guys, it's not a hidden fact that some of you run servers and we'd like to ask a few questions about the hosting you use.

Here are a few questions that we'd like as many of you to answer as possible (please avoid advertising or mentioning your servers outside this thread).
Please answer these questions below if you rent a Minecraft server from a hosting company.

Are you actively renting a Minecraft server:
Which company are you currently renting from:
How many GB of ram do you rent:
How much do you pay a month:
How long have you been renting your server:

Thanks for this information, we really appreciate your answers.

signature

???
Are you actively renting a Minecraft server:  yeah

Which company are you currently renting from: Bisecthosting www.bisecthosting.com

How many GB of ram do you rent: 2 GB

How much do you pay a month: 8$ premium unlimited players free subdomain all that good stuff.

How long have you been renting your server: I have always used this host, it is great I have been on and off running mc servers.

Silas said I was allowed to run this server (KitPvP)

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
Are you actively renting a Minecraft server:  Yes
Which company are you currently renting from: Bisect Hosting
How many GB of ram do you rent: 8 GB
How much do you pay a month: 75.00 A month (I pay for premium support , and other extra things.)
How long have you been renting your server: Around a year now.

signature

Kek
(Feb 3rd, 2016, 05:38 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: Are you actively renting a Minecraft server:  Yes
How much do you pay a month: 75.00 A month (I pay for premium support , and other extra things.)
Now say there was a server hosting site that gives you all the same things you are playing for but got double the ram for the same price,  Also would be way better support  then what you are paying for, and %100 the same if not better performance.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Feb 3rd, 2016, 05:53 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [quote author=A2thejaygaming link=topic=3212.msg17763#msg17763 date=1454546332]
Now say there was a server hosting site that gives you all the same things you are playing for but got double the ram for the same price,  Also would be way better support  then what you are paying for, and %100 the same if not better performance.
[/quote] The host I use has great support, The 75.00 is for the main server only. I also have a smaller hub server , and a PVE server , the total cost to keep them all up monthly is around 125.00

signature

Kek
(Feb 3rd, 2016, 06:43 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=3212.msg17766#msg17766 date=1454547182]
[quote author=A2thejaygaming link=topic=3212.msg17763#msg17763 date=1454546332]
[/quote] The host I use has great support, The 75.00 is for the main server only. I also have a smaller hub server , and a PVE server , the total cost to keep them all up monthly is around 125.00
[/quote]What has/would that support do for you?

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Are you actively renting a Minecraft server:  no and yes
Which company are you currently renting from: AWS
How many GB of ram do you rent: 3.75 gb
How much do you pay a month: 12/21$ (free for me)
How long have you been renting your server: 2-3 months