MikeTheos23's Guard Application
Girls and all of you defending Mike, I have nothing against him so before you jump on me for being mean or whatever I am not doing that. Not with that out of the way I have to address the fact he didn't direct it at anyone directly, so how I took it he was saying to everyone. I was on and so were a few other guards and a few admins online as well as a mod. Also you're not supposed to ask staff members to check your application or it will be immediately denied he is lucky no one has denied this yet. Now before you say he didn't tell any staff members to check his app, he did he posted in public chat to many staff members to check his app on forums. Now I don't know about you but that is fairly damming evidence. Not to say I have seen many people saying that he asked them to check his application. Also if he just wanted to tell his friends to check his app which is frowned opon although will not get your application denied but he would have just private messaged his friends using skype/minecraft/etc. I think he was asking everyone on the server and not just his friends. I think this app will be denied but that's just my opinion.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
No point in arguing this anymore already commented a few times soooo

Once enough space is created for guards +1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 20th, 2016, 11:23 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: No point in arguing this anymore already commented a few times soooo

Once enough space is created for guards +1

I may have come out a little hostile towards mike, mike in the future don't ask staff to check your application although is a great guy and will be a good guard  +1 don't make me change my answer mike Wink

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
Thankyou killjoy Smile
Recently figured out that he has been bugging staff to check out his application, I was one of them, he msged me about 6 times regarding his app. -1
Your just making stuff up now I never Msg you
You msged me about 3 times regarding your guard application, I told you I would check it, about 15m later you asked me if I had checked it and I said no. You mentioned it another 1-2 times and I made a reply. Purposefully Lying?? Have silas check the logs m8 <3 still -1 don't ask for staff to check your app then lie about it bud
I never said any thing
Quote:I never said any thing
Lol you really want to drag this out?? Silas has all this in the logs he could find it in 2 seconds
MikeTheos23, the best tip is to lock this application, try to fix any mistakes that were mentioned in the replies, and try to reapply later on, I'd say a week or two at the most. Make sure you don't tell people to check out your application, I'm not saying you did, but if you did, try not to, it can end up in a denial in a blink of a eye, so take this tip, and use it because this I think is your first guard application and you did good on it, but that's the reason on making guard apps to see the opinions on others, some will give you -1 but then ask them why so you can figure out how to fix your mistakes instead of arguing and saying they're lying. Thanks -Girls

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]