How to make a Decent application for Guard.
Hey guys, today I'm just going to help you out with your Guard Application. So before you apply for guard their is some things you should remember.
#1 Are they any spots open?
#2 Did I read the rules Carefully?
#3 Was I recently demoted? (Guard/mod)
#4 Do I know all the guard commands?
#5 (Optional) Do I know all the mod commands for when I am A-Guard? (If you become a guard.)
If you've done all that and asked yourself those questions you're ready to apply. Now when you apply remember to reread the rules to make sure you're ready, staff can tell if you have read the rules or not.  Make sure you don't tell people to check out your app it will be Denied. Here is a example of a bad application. 
What is your IGN? Girlsrock513
How old are you as of now?15
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)Havent check you can do it.
When can you play on MCP? everyyday M8
What is your timezone?Eastern get in the right Time Zone m8
What is your rank on the server?Citizen (Before guard lol)
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?Nah m8(I do have experience but this would be better ex.)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).nah
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?yepperino
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?You should pick me for guard because alllll guardds suck and im the best for this joblol (XD None of that is true)

That is a ex. of a bad application. Now here is a DECENT application.
What is your IGN? Girlsrock513
How old are you as of now? 15
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 389.1 hours. But I have been on this server for about 3-4 years.
When can you play on MCP? Everyday after school, Usually off and on, on weekends.
What is your timezone?Eastern
What is your rank on the server?Citizen (Like stated before)
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?No, hopefully soon. (Just saying that for a better app.)
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). None
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?Yes I have, over and over to make sure I know them clearly. I have special eyes #MyBrand
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me as guard because I've dedicated myself to the server by, voting, donating, and reporting bugs once found. I love this server and it means a lot to me, I hope that I can be guard soon, I think I would be a big help to the community even more by being guard. Although I've made mistakes in the pass, I hope my fellow players can forgive me, If not well, I hope you do one day. I've been playing on this server about 3-4 years now, (2016) and I understand things others won't like new rules/old rules. I know I won't be the best person for guard, and my pvp skills aren't the best (Ya they suck XD) but, this is a great opportunity for me to help the server out. I understand if you don't pick me, they are better future guards out there, I'm glad to play on MCP as a player anyway. Thank you for reading my application, I hope I'll be considered.

This isn't  the best app but when you apply make sure you.
#1 Read the rules! (This is a big one)
#2 Fix grammar mistakes, capitals, commas, periods, ect.
#3 Tell them why you should be guard, how long have you played? Do you know the rules? How did you dedicate yourself for the server? Ask forgiveness to your fellow haters too, and mean it.
#4 Never cuss in your application.
#5 What ever you do, don't mess around in your application, this would be really Immature. (I wouldn't use these:  snoopdawg illuminati noob kappabane Ect.)
#6 Make a long application, not too long but decent.
Thanks for reading! -Girlsrock513

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]