How to make a professional ban appeal.
Hello guys, I have seen some ban appeals that no offence had no chance of getting you unbanned. I have a lot of experience with writing ban appeals so ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) I thought I would make this. First things first ban appeal 101, if you got banned 99.9% of the time you're at fault this is a bad example of a ban appeal:
IGN: _Efex (I just used efex because he gets banned so much Wink)

Who banned you? Silas_Bowen

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 1/3/2016 3:47 PM PST

Why were you banned? Abusing a bug.

Are you at fault? Nah

What was your rank on MCP? Baron

Why should we unban you? Because even if I abuse a bug I am swagalicious and I should get unbanned  KappaClaus

Additional info: noobs you better unban me

Now as you can see this person did abuse a bug and he still said he wasn't at fault. He wasn't admitting his mistake that is what causes ban appeals to get  deniedimj. Now there is one time you can use no I am not at fault and that is when you get banned as a joke. For example last map I got banned because I killed astral's alt when he hit me when I was guard and I yelled in ts "get rekt fools" and he banned me on MCP for "get rekt fools" permanently so I said in my app that it wasn't my fault and since it was a joke ban I made a joke appeal.
    Now tips to making good ban appeal if you get banned for a reason let's use _Efex as an example. Say he was hacking and got banned for it.
Tip #1:
    Try and see it from the admin/mods perspective of why they banned you.
Tip #2:
    Be nice and tell the truth in your app say it's your fault and take responsibility.
Tip #3:
    This has to be obvious but some people do it, don't cuss out people who can unban you.
Tip #4:
    Don't cuss in your appeal.
Tip #5:
    Don't blame other people.
Tip #6:
    Don't avoid bans with alts.
Tip #7:
    Don't appeal for tempbans it just spams forums and it's annoying.

Here is a great example of an appeal:

IGN: _Efex

Who banned you? Silas_Bowen

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 1/3/2016

Why were you banned? Abusing a bug.

Are you at fault? Yes.

What was your rank on MCP? Baron

Why should we unban you? I love mcp and I am sorry I made those mistakes on mcp I love it too much to quit I want to come back and help new players and to help the community.

Additional info: none. (This isn't the best app just saying it's better.)

Thanks for reading have a good day.

Don't bug me about my grammar in this post I wrote it in 10 minutes

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old