Moderator Application - Qriginal_Tom
Timezone: GMT
How Long Have You Played On MCP? I have only been playing for around 1 week.
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? Nope and i dont plan on abusing or getting punished
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I think yuo should pick me because i am very trustworthy, i have alot of experience with prison servers, im very very active and can play everyday for atleast 5 hours a day if needed. Another reason is i can bring many people to the server through twitch and youtube, i have 1.4k followers on twitch and my friend has 2.1k. I think viewers like to interact more if the streamer is a Staff member and therefore more players will want to join. I am very mature and am hard working, i never abuse and i hate players / staff members that do.
Additional Information: I am currently an Administrator on a very popular server that averages around 150 players. I have never met the owner in real life and he has given me OP. This is to show i am trustworthy and if you need proof i will be happy to send you it. Like i said i can bring many people onto the server. I use teamspeak everyday so if i become a staff member i will use your Teamspeak provided as much as possible. I will be happy to help anybody who needs help and i know what to do in 99.9% of situations.

Thank you for considering my application - Tom