xXLink2003Xx's Guard Application
(Dec 15th, 2015, 06:27 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2793.msg15853#msg15853 date=1450179149]

So wait. It's not his fault anyway, for 1 don't follow him? If you see link asking you to come to his plot why would you follow him? lol? it's not like link is going to come in front and say "Come to my plot so I can kill you with lava" Many people lava others on their plot and plus it wouldn't even kill that person right away assuming they had gear on they could of /spawn real quick like I did when others put lava on me, and if this person had no gear that is kinda stupid to carry that around.

Based on the amount of the new players on the server that get things like this they don't know how much this stuff is worth, and carry it around. Depending on who this character was they wouldn't know better based on how he talked them up to go to his plot. By your statement that's like saying I could go lava all the new players coming onto the server and say, "Hey, they shouldn't have followed me to my plot" If this was an older player who has been on the server for a while I would say alright that's their fault, but if it was a new/newer player to the server they wouldn't know not to follow him or carry that type of stuff around without armor.
[/quote]
Alright I see what you're saying but was it a new player? What rank is he/she.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 15th, 2015, 12:40 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=2793.msg15855#msg15855 date=1450186046]
[quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2793.msg15853#msg15853 date=1450179149]

So wait. It's not his fault anyway, for 1 don't follow him? If you see link asking you to come to his plot why would you follow him? lol? it's not like link is going to come in front and say "Come to my plot so I can kill you with lava" Many people lava others on their plot and plus it wouldn't even kill that person right away assuming they had gear on they could of /spawn real quick like I did when others put lava on me, and if this person had no gear that is kinda stupid to carry that around.

Based on the amount of the new players on the server that get things like this they don't know how much this stuff is worth, and carry it around. Depending on who this character was they wouldn't know better based on how he talked them up to go to his plot. By your statement that's like saying I could go lava all the new players coming onto the server and say, "Hey, they shouldn't have followed me to my plot" If this was an older player who has been on the server for a while I would say alright that's their fault, but if it was a new/newer player to the server they wouldn't know not to follow him or carry that type of stuff around without armor.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Based on what S_Ryan said, it seemed like a newer player.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Dec 15th, 2015, 01:01 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2793.msg15859#msg15859 date=1450208418]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=2793.msg15855#msg15855 date=1450186046]
[quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=2793.msg15853#msg15853 date=1450179149]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Based on what S_Ryan said, it seemed like a newer player.
[/quote]
What rank?

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
this app is getting off topic.

signature

???