dft799's Guard Application
[color=red]What i your IGN? [color=black]dft799
[color=red]How old are you as of now? [color=black]16
[color=red]When can you play on MCP? [color=black]Everyday from 5-10, weekends even more
[color=red]What is your timezone? [color=black] Eastern Standard Time
[color=red]What is your rank on the server? [color=black] Free
[color=red]Do you have any experience with other prison servers? [color=black] Yes i have much experience i have played on many and have been staff on some also.
[color=red]Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). [color=black] Yes i do, the server was called Velocity Realms. Here is a link to the video for proof! Someone was hacking and killed me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ocbr8aDVdg
[color=red]Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? [color=black] Yes, i am very familiar with the rules and have a majority memorized
[color=red]Why should we pick you to be out next guard? [color=black]I believe that i should be chosen as the next guard for several reasons! One of which i am very dedicated and know have reached the free rank, which im very excited for reaching lol. Also i feel that since i have experience guarding i have an advantage over everyone else. Additionally i feel that if i am promoted to guard i could help the other guards that need assistance, for example if a guard didnt know if he or she could pvp someone or if they didnt know or forgot a rule i could help them. What im trying to say is that i could show them the ropes. Lastly i feel that my pvp skills are exceptionally good (not to be cocky) but i do feel that i have excelled in the pvp field. Thank you for reading my app and hopefully i will join the guard force!

signature

[Image: 1f819840b957667929a31102ad6aa4309afeaa02...nt6dnc.png]
Will be considered Smile

signature

???
(Dec 1st, 2015, 06:35 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Will be considered Smile
Thanks Your So Much!

signature

[Image: 1f819840b957667929a31102ad6aa4309afeaa02...nt6dnc.png]