Volkov killing me for no reason
Mit last time I checked you were the one spamming report me ./forums. As one who says that in chat wouldn't it make sense for you to screenshot others abuse instead of doing the same thing you tell other people not to do?

signature

Kill me
(Nov 27th, 2015, 09:39 PM)Craftin link Wrote: Mit last time I checked you were the one spamming report me ./forums. As one who says that in chat wouldn't it make sense for you to screenshot others abuse instead of doing the same thing you tell other people not to do?

Again that implies I legit care about your abuse. I only care when people decide to be twits and file reports such as this. I honestly don't care enough to screenshot and upload the images. And I wasn't spamming it I said it a few times when the arguing continued to go on in game.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Just throwing this out there, I feel Mit has not changed at all from the last time he was staff. He never learns. He is still extremely disrespectful to many players, namely, Link, Stormy, Craftin, Myself. He has also shot/punched me for no reason multiple times knowing I was not recording and would not have proof.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Nov 27th, 2015, 10:24 PM)zs471 link Wrote: He is still extremely disrespectful to many players, namely, Link, Stormy, Craftin, Myself. He has also shot/punched me for no reason multiple times knowing I was not recording and would not have proof.

The only times I have been disrepsectful to Link would be in Ts when he comes on saying stupid things.
The only time I am "Disrespectful" to the other three would be when I'm dicking around much like I told craft if you can't tell the difference and you take offence you shouldn't be online.

(Nov 27th, 2015, 10:24 PM)zs471 link Wrote: He has also shot/punched me for no reason multiple times knowing I was not recording and would not have proof.

I have never punched you or shot you for no reason, the only time I have ever shot you was when you and stormy are rioting or when you run in front of an arrow I am shooting at someone running away.

signature

(Nov 27th, 2015, 10:33 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=2663.msg15068#msg15068 date=1448688276]
He is still extremely disrespectful to many players, namely, Link, Stormy, Craftin, Myself. He has also shot/punched me for no reason multiple times knowing I was not recording and would not have proof.

The only times I have been disrepsectful to Link would be in Ts when he comes on saying stupid things.
The only time I am "Disrespectful" to the other three would be when I'm dicking around much like I told craft if you can't tell the difference and you take offence you shouldn't be online.

(Nov 27th, 2015, 10:24 PM)zs471 link Wrote: He has also shot/punched me for no reason multiple times knowing I was not recording and would not have proof.

I have never punched you or shot you for no reason, the only time I have ever shot you was when you and stormy are rioting or when you run in front of an arrow I am shooting at someone running away.
[/quote]
1. You are constantly disrespectful to Link for absolutely NO reason, according to you, everything he says is stupid, which is not true. You act like you are better or smarter than everyone else and it pisses me off. That is not how you treat people. It might fly over the internet, but I guarantee you it will NOT in the real world.

2. That is completely false, you shoot me off the parkour at least once a day and punch me more often than that.

signature

(Nov 27th, 2015, 10:40 PM)zs471 link Wrote: 1. You are constantly disrespectful to Link for absolutely NO reason, according to you, everything he says is stupid, which is not true. You act like you are better or smarter than everyone else and it pisses me off. That is not how you treat people. It might fly over the internet, but I guarantee you it will NOT in the real world.

2. That is completely false, you shoot me off the parkour at least once a day and punch me more often than that.

1. Glad you know me in real life. Smile Just because I act one way over the internet does not mean I act the same out in the real world. I don't constantly disrespect Link or if I do I would extremely love proof of this "disrespect" I am constantly showing him. I don't say everything he says is stupid, I may disagree with the majority of what he says but don't sit there and put a lie. I act that way for a reason. If someone can prove they are better or smarter grats to them I'll admit when I'm wrong and if the way I act pisses you off then I do pretty damn good at what I am to do.

2. Again, I would extremely love proof of me doing this to you, I have only ever shot you off parkour when you are up there shooting down at the guards or similar. I have only ever attacked you when you have attacked me first or have gotten in the way of me trying to kill someone who pvp'd so unless you can even show the slightest proof of these claims they mean nothing.

signature

(Nov 27th, 2015, 11:05 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=2663.msg15075#msg15075 date=1448689232]
1. You are constantly disrespectful to Link for absolutely NO reason, according to you, everything he says is stupid, which is not true. You act like you are better or smarter than everyone else and it pisses me off. That is not how you treat people. It might fly over the internet, but I guarantee you it will NOT in the real world.

1. Glad you know me in real life. Smile Just because I act one way over the internet does not mean I act the same out in the real world. I don't constantly disrespect Link or if I do I would extremely love proof of this "disrespect" I am constantly showing him. I don't say everything he says is stupid, I may disagree with the majority of what he says but don't sit there and put a lie. I act that way for a reason. If someone can prove they are better or smarter grats to them I'll admit when I'm wrong and if the way I act pisses you off then I do pretty damn good at what I am to do.

2. Again, I would extremely love proof of me doing this to you, I have only ever shot you off parkour when you are up there shooting down at the guards or similar. I have only ever attacked you when you have attacked me first or have gotten in the way of me trying to kill someone who pvp'd so unless you can even show the slightest proof of these claims they mean nothing.
[/quote]
1. I never claimed to know you in real life. "I don't constantly disrespect Link" You're so full of shit I can't stand to be around you for more than five minutes without wanting to vomit. Not only him, but you constantly disrespect everyone around you. You act higher than everyone else when all you are is an uneducated fat fuck who dropped out of highschool because it was too hard.

2. You clearly did not read my post, I will not waste my time on you.

signature

(Nov 27th, 2015, 11:15 PM)zs471 link Wrote: 1. I never claimed to know you in real life. "I don't constantly disrespect Link" You're so full of shit I can't stand to be around you for more than five minutes without wanting to vomit. Not only him, but you constantly disrespect everyone around you. You act higher than everyone else when all you are is an uneducated fat fuck who dropped out of highschool because it was too hard.

Well obviously you must know me in real life you are claiming to know how I act on the other side of the screen. Sure man continue to throw the insults just proves how childish you truly are under all you show on the outside. I never said you would have to stay around me now did I? You are more than welcome to move elsewhere when I am near you I could honestly care less. I don't constantly disrespect those I am around if I did I would have been banned a long time ago, I don't disrespect Silas, Zeedin or any of the other staff so one would be left to wonder why I actually disrespect others. I act higher because I know it pisses people like you off lmao. I could care less about people over the internet. And glad you also know why I dropped out of school. Smile Because if you had half a mind you would know that I didn't drop out because of it so keep dreaming your little dreams sweet prince.

2. I read it it's the reason I responded If you don't want to waste whatever time you have then leave? I don't really care lmao. Though I do hope you keep up the hate means I'm doing great in the world of pissing people off online.

signature

(Nov 27th, 2015, 11:23 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=2663.msg15077#msg15077 date=1448691300]
1. I never claimed to know you in real life. "I don't constantly disrespect Link" You're so full of shit I can't stand to be around you for more than five minutes without wanting to vomit. Not only him, but you constantly disrespect everyone around you. You act higher than everyone else when all you are is an uneducated fat fuck who dropped out of highschool because it was too hard.

Well obviously you must know me in real life you are claiming to know how I act on the other side of the screen. Sure man continue to throw the insults just proves how childish you truly are under all you show on the outside. I never said you would have to stay around me now did I? You are more than welcome to move elsewhere when I am near you I could honestly care less. I don't constantly disrespect those I am around if I did I would have been banned a long time ago, I don't disrespect Silas, Zeedin or any of the other staff so one would be left to wonder why I actually disrespect others. I act higher because I know it pisses people like you off lmao. I could care less about people over the internet. And glad you also know why I dropped out of school. Smile Because if you had half a mind you would know that I didn't drop out because of it so keep dreaming your little dreams sweet prince.

2. I read it it's the reason I responded If you don't want to waste whatever time you have then leave? I don't really care lmao. Though I do hope you keep up the hate means I'm doing great in the world of pissing people off online.
[/quote]
1. Basically repeating yourself, holy fuck are you blind? I never claimed to know you in real life nor how you act on the other side of the screen. You try to act like you are all high in mighty in this argument on your most recent post bringing up me insulting you, when every other time it is you insulting somebody else. You are fake as fuck. I never said you disrespect Silas or Zeedin. You do however disrespect other staff members. Then you continue to through terms around that would suggest you're laughing when I would bet that you're crying bacon grease tears as we speak.
2. Obviously you didn't read what I posted if you are ranting on about proof.

signature

(Nov 27th, 2015, 11:28 PM)zs471 link Wrote: 1. Basically repeating yourself, holy fuck are you blind? I never claimed to know you in real life nor how you act on the other side of the screen. You try to act like you are all high in mighty in this argument on your most recent post bringing up me insulting you, when every other time it is you insulting somebody else. You are fake as fuck. I never said you disrespect Silas or Zeedin. You do however disrespect other staff members. Then you continue to through terms around that would suggest you're laughing when I would bet that you're crying bacon grease tears as we speak.
2. Obviously you didn't read what I posted if you are ranting on about proof.

Cool beans you need more dragons though so have fun Smile Could care less than argue with someone who is acting the way they are blaming others of acting. So have fun with that.

signature