CDGS
Volkov killing me for no reason - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: General Minecraft (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Staff Reports (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Thread: Volkov killing me for no reason (/showthread.php?tid=14488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Volkov killing me for no reason - KookieKrafter - Nov 27th, 2015

Your IGN:KookieKrafter
Abuser?s IGN:Volkov
Abuser?s rank:C-Guard
What the abuser was doing:Killed me for no reason
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 7:10 PM PST
Proof: (insert an image or video here)[Image: NKRMlNL]
Additional info:He/she was killing random people such as me for no reason, thus he/she should be removed of her rank.
(First time inserting a photo, just enter in the link if the picture doesn't pop up, link is http://imgur.com/NKRMlNL)

Re: Volkov killing me for no reason - Craftin - Nov 27th, 2015

[Image: NKRMlNL.png] here's the picture embedded guys

Re: Volkov killing me for no reason - mitsuo_wolfblood - Nov 27th, 2015

I was hitting a block when you fell, I killed you by accident not on purpose.

Re: Volkov killing me for no reason - b_bob58 - Nov 27th, 2015

You seem to do that quite often and you shouldn't be swinging your sword around, especially in a populated area.

(Nov 27th, 2015, 08:48 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: You seem to do that quite often and you shouldn't be swinging your sword around, especially in a populated area.

I wasn't swinging my sword so how about you stop assuming things Stormy? How about you fucking quit like you have declared since V4 You are nothing but an attention seeking whore who thinks he will just claim he will quit then come back the very next day and act like they own the god damn server get off your high horse kid.

Re: Volkov killing me for no reason - b_bob58 - Nov 27th, 2015

1. Cussing players out on the forums as a guard does not look good.
2. If you were not swinging your sword, how did you manage to kill him if you were not swinging your fist at all?

Re: Volkov killing me for no reason - Girlsrock5133 - Nov 27th, 2015

(Nov 27th, 2015, 08:52 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=2663.msg15034#msg15034 date=1448682535]
You seem to do that quite often and you shouldn't be swinging your sword around, especially in a populated area.

I wasn't swinging my sword so how about you stop assuming things Stormy? How about you fucking quit like you have declared since V4 You are nothing but an attention seeking whore who thinks he will just claim he will quit then come back the very next day and act like they own the god damn server get off your high horse kid.
[/quote] I don't want to be mean, but you have been being a jerk to me, and I didn't do anything to you... You say I complain in ts about riots, when either zs or mit invites me to ts... The worst "complainant" I've done was either a sigh which I don't mean to put on ts, because my sprint button is R and R is my push to talk button, or either Man people are Op or some of the lines of that.

Re: Volkov killing me for no reason - Girlsrock5133 - Nov 27th, 2015

(Nov 27th, 2015, 08:55 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: 1. Cussing players out on the forums as a guard does not look good.
2. If you were not swinging your sword, how did you manage to kill him with your C-Guard Blade as stated in the public chat?
He fell off the parkour from a high place, Parkour #11 by Geonat

(Nov 27th, 2015, 08:55 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: 2. If you were not swinging your sword, how did you manage to kill him with your C-Guard Blade as stated in the public chat?

How do you know I was swinging my sword? If he was killed by my sword it would have put it in chat smart one.

Re: Volkov killing me for no reason - Craftin - Nov 27th, 2015

Quote:I don't want to be mean, but you have been being a jerk to me, and I didn't do anything to you... You say I complain in ts about riots, when either zs or mit invites me to ts... The worst "complainant" I've done was either a sigh which I don't mean to put on ts, because my sprint button is R and R is my push to talk button, or either Man people are Op or some of the lines of that.

Irrelevant to the OP's post