The new home of Convicted
Welcome Players of Convicted,

I'm the Owner of this server and you can call me Silas_Bowen/LaughNgamez

You're clearly wondering what happened to Convicted and why there has been changes.
As you've likely realized, Convicted has shut down. Viper for his own reasons is no longer continuing to run the server.
This offers us both an opportunity to benefit the communities of both MCF and Convicted.

Out of respect and what we feel is best for Convicted, the server domain will now point to the Minecraft Community Prison (MCP) which is a server I have ran for the past few years. This will allow both communities to combine and hopefully rekindle the classic prison genre.

Originally MCP was a server which came after Convicted and was inspired by it. Due to this the base structure of MCP is similar to the foundation of Convicted.
MCP has been a hobby for many years and I have enjoyed adding things to it to keep it interested, players may find it more developed than Convicted, possibly overwhelming.
I promise you though if you take the time to get used to it I believe you could have a great experience on this server like you did on Convicted.

As a result a merge into MCP will be fairly simple, hopefully smooth as possible.

Merge facts:
Note: As of a new map & server reset we are no longer doing any rank or money transfers.

- We'll be transferring player ranks up to Free
- Up to 100k of a players money will be transferred

- Donators on Convicted 2.0 will be given a 2 week donator access on MCP

Contact Silas_Bowen or Zeedin to get help with your transfer. We will only be able transfer your data if we confirm you had it before.

Of course if you have any questions or concerns make sure to voice them.

For MCP players nothing will change

signature

???
Hi convicted players Smile! My name is Link and I wanted to welcome you to MCP. I hope you enjoy your stay Big Grin!

signature

Hey everyone, you may remember me from SKP4472's server or Convicted as StormyBee.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]