"Godt9's Mod Application"
Timezone:CST
How Long Have You Played On MCP? Little more than 4 years
Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? I am willing to admit,yes a lot
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Well the bans have just been ten second bans and the mutes were for silly things :3
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? Because I am a player who likes to keep other players abiding by the rules at all times and will enforce them even if people will end up disliking me.
Additional Information: It will give me more of a reason to play more than I already do

signature

F
Incoming accepted.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
+1 You need to beef up this app some and be more active but all in all you would be a great mod

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm foreshadowing
(Aug 28th, 2015, 09:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: accepted

signature

^^

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nah im such an  noob i wont even

signature

F
really old player and is nice and i think would do an excellent job +1

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
The point of this position is to have a person that will consistently be active and help out players when they can. If godt9 can prove to be active he would be worth a shot. He hasn't been very active the past few weeks so I am going to have to give him a -1.
Honestly the fuck man How do you expect to get Mod with such a short app jesus man I know your a nice player and silas fucking loves you but still this is no app

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Aug 30th, 2015, 12:35 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Honestly the fuck man How do you expect to get Mod with such a short app jesus man I know your a nice player and silas fucking loves you but still this is no app

Calm down, i kept it short and sweet BB

signature

F