The plan (In Layman Terms)
Okay so here is the plan, short and sweet.

We are re-brand CDGS and the servers under it into there own entity under CDGS. So MCP will be listed under MCP and HCF under HCF, the reason being that to many kids find the "hub" concept to confusing. They will still be on the network just it wont be advertised as one.

Also updating HCF add/fix things on there, and the same goes for MCP just not as hard core.

Then dumb a shit ton into advertising about $300-$600 and this is all coming out of pocket for me and Silas

Then pray to lord Gaben.

? ? ?

After MCP and HCF get going strong then work on Rush.

Then one day I hope to make a tower defense like game that scales form 1-100+ players. Where you build your own "tower" and you hold is as long as you can and can never win like COD Zombies, O and kill fuck tons of dudes and feel like a god, kuz who doesn't like committing genocide.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Also working on banners they are very much work in progress just made them today in an hour. Ideas are welcome thinking about adding icons to them for "factions" "events" and so on.

[Image: MCPBanner.gif]

[Image: HCFBanner.gif]

List of what they all say if you want to find icons for me

MCP: Classic Prison, Drugs, Parkour, Events, Factions
hardcore factions: PvP Challenges, Custom Mobs, Factions, Unique Challenges

Also going to slow them down a bit

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Since I'm too lazy to log onto ts to msg you right now. Could we maybe see the IP for HCF moved a bit to the center?

signature

???
Zeedin there are already many, many servers out there with that type of minigame, I play a server for it myself, its called Dwarves VS Zombies, and over 1,000 different versions and tweaks have come out since early 2013 look it up, very rich and fun history
(Aug 25th, 2015, 11:05 AM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: Zeedin there are already many, many servers out there with that type of minigame, I play a server for it myself, its called Dwarves VS Zombies, and over 1,000 different versions and tweaks have come out since early 2013 look it up, very rich and fun history
It is way older then 2013, kuz I was playing it in early 2012, and In a number of his videos as Whoog. And I really in enjoyed  the seconded iteration of it with the different classes like Blacksmith crafter, cook, and alchemist. And want to remake it better with our own twist on it. And I want #EasyFixSlabs

signature

-James Cameron
Great ideas guysBig Grin

signature

I think for the banners the IP could be a little bit bigger but overall nice job!

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
when are we opening our dota server?

signature

???
(Aug 26th, 2015, 03:43 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:when are we opening our dota server?
LOOK UNDER YOU SEAT!

signature

-James Cameron