RavenGamerMC's Guard apply
What is your IGN? RavenGamerMC
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? From 7-11 PM on weekends, and from 5-10 PM on weekdays.
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? A
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have been staff on a few. 
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was a Head-Guard on a prison server that I was friends with the owner.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have 3 times.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?Because I am dedicated to the server and i love helping and welcoming new players.
-1 i think its a little bit short.  never see you on

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I do see him on fairly often but it usually immature and I recommend you buff up your application. -1
I'm really sorry for being rude to you.  Sad

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Maybe a bit short, but nice person and is mature, take a look at some accepted applications for an example.

signature

I am very mature and I Always say Wb to everyone who joins. I also help players if they need it for example I helped pillow when he needed help around the B-Rank area, I showed him where everything was and how to get there. Therefore, I am a very nice person.
Also I am a girl...
Is a very nice person and very mature but not very active.