Request for Guard
What is your IGN? KaneGPT
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? Always only not in the night
What is your timezone? The Netherlands
What is your rank on the server? Rank A
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Not much but I know the ruled
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). This is my first prison server but I know how guarding works
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes 2 times
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I am good in archery and pvp and i follow the rules
This was an amazing application lol. snoopdawg

Jk make it longer!!  facepalming pedobear snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg rekt illuminati

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jul 20th, 2015, 11:48 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote:This was an amazing application lol. snoopdawg

Jk make it longer!!  facepalming pedobear snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg rekt illuminati
You don't need to be an ass to new people. You could just say "Alight app it is a bit on the short side, would be a good idea to add a bit more to it." It dose not help our player base when you guys are like god dam vultures to new people.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You seem like a nice player, if you can make your application longer you would have a better chance. Until then, -1
(Jul 20th, 2015, 12:00 PM)Zeedin link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=2195.msg12691#msg12691 date=1437418097]
This was an amazing application lol. snoopdawg

You don't need to be an ass to new people. You could just say "Alight app it is a bit on the short side, would be a good idea to add a bit more to it." It dose not help our player base when you guys are like god dam vultures to new people.
[/quote] 

Sorry for being mean Sad

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]