Girlsrcok513 guard app
What is your IGN? Girlsrock513
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? From 7-10 PM weekdays usually every day 4-6 pm weekends on time to time 4-6
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on some servers and had been staff on one.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I was a J guard (A-z) I hadn't played on it in awhile because it had been shut down its been forever I used to share a minecraft user
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I love helping people I have dedicated myself to this server even know time to time people would dislike me and debate with me I still love this server there are a lot of people who do dislike me but they are more people who like me than people who dislike me to be honest i only play minecraft because of this server it is so fun and I love it I showed my friends and even family (cougarboy50). love every moment on this server even though I die with my good things and i will have to work hard for those things again and I get mad that's what is fun gathering up and remaking it again! I know a lot of people will comment -1 but I at least tried I have been practicing pvp with natefoster and he said he was amazed that I was that good. I have been watching and a lot of riots have been going on I just want to help out Big Grin 

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
I am impressed by the way they are improving. They are getting better at PvP and from my knowledge I think their knowledge of guard rules is strong. +1
yes yes yes yes yes yes+1

signature

[move]
Quote:[size=3.95em][glow=red,2,300]Girlsrcok513[/glow][/size]
[/move]
guard app

signature

???
Even know she can't spell... She knows the rules and would be a good guard. +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol even if I do become guard you even said it for your self that guards are idiots I would fit perfectly and i
was in a rush that day

signature

(May 7th, 2015, 02:46 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote:What is your IGN? Girlsrock513
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? From 7-10 PM weekdays usually every day 4-6 pm weekends on time to time 4-6
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on some servers and had been staff on one.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. I was a J guard (A-z) I hadn't played on it in awhile because it had been shut down its been forever I used to share a minecraft user
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I love helping people I have dedicated myself to this server even know time to time people would dislike me and debate with me I still love this server there are a lot of people who do dislike me but they are more people who like me than people who dislike me to be honest i only play minecraft because of this server it is so fun and I love it I showed my friends and even family (cougarboy50). love every moment on this server even though I die with my good things and i will have to work hard for those things again and I get mad that's what is fun gathering up and remaking it again! I know a lot of people will comment -1 but I at least tried I have been practicing pvp with natefoster and he said he was amazed that I was that good. I have been watching and a lot of riots have been going on I just want to help out Big Grin

signature

omgemj omgagrill

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
app to long for a -1 nice player but he put to much effort into this 1
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg
noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob illuminati illuminati illuminati illuminati illuminati
(May 14th, 2015, 12:38 PM)Erron2005 link Wrote:app to long for a -1 nice player but he put to much effort into this 1
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg
noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob illuminati illuminati illuminati illuminati illuminati

Please, just shut the fuck up.

Ps: Have you seen your guard application?  salt

signature

1000ms